Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
These fantasy horses will prance and even fly right into coloring time! These equine doodle pillow is mom’s best friend—they color, you wash, they color again, and again, and again. Your child’s imagination will soar and inspire endless hours of open ended play. Simply use washable markers and let the fun happen. If you want to preserve their masterpiece, simply use a permanent marker and you’ll have a cute little pillow to display. Let’s play!
Color-and-Wash-Me Fantasy Horse Doodle Pillow
• Great for doctor’s offices, restaurants, road trips, birthday gifts
• Measures approx. 6.5” wide 3” tall
• Prewashed fabric—machine wash cold, gentle cycle
• Ready to ship—USPS 1st class mail
MORE FUN TO BE HAD
Wholesale/bulk orders welcome—send a convo and let’s chat.
Follow us on Faceboook for new product launch info and be the first to get the scoop on sales. www.facebook.com/livilouandco #livilouandco
From the first cut of the fabric to the final packaging our doodle dolls are lovingly made in our home studio. Each doodle doll is made on a 100% cotton base fabric with the design machine embroidered, then stuffed with poly-fill stuffing to make a fun, plush, 3-D coloring page.
Inspiration starts at home
I suppose my love for sewing came from my grandmother. She taught me how wonderful and creative it could be and I was hooked. It became my passion and a peaceful, relaxing exercise as well. Over the years, I pushed myself to try new and interesting methods and experimented with techniques I learned from books and tutorials. I was always learning!
A Tradition of Quality
Maybe it’s because my grandmother taught me, but I always think of her when I hand-make children’s clothing and toys. In her honor, I want them to be quality pieces that can be passed down for generations. I’m quiet and reflective by nature, but believe strongly that you should enjoy quality crafts. From my family to yours, I take pride in offering items you can’ t find on your typical store shelf.
Thank you so much for supporting handmade! It means the world to me.
☺ Mary Jo
Tidbits About Me
• Named my shop after my daughter Olivia, born in 2007
• Moved to Europe, where my husband was stationed in the Air Force, in 2008
• Now live in southern Illinois with my husband and two children
• Always on the hunt for vintage items—like my collection of sewing machines
• Love tea, wine and chocolate