About this Product
- These cute animal bookmarks would light up the eyes of any child that is a reader. They will keep their page marked and are large enough to easily find in their book. There is a rabbit, pig, duck, dog, cat, mouse, bear, elephant, and an owl. I will be listing them in this order so you know which one is which. Listing is for one bookmark. Last picture shows all the bookmarks available.
- What you get: Your choice of one bookmark done in machine embroidery.
- Fabric colors: Cheerful colors of yellow, pink, white, tan, gray, and brown. Reverse is the same color as the front.
- Fabrics Used: Two layers of 100% cotton fabric, a layer of batting. Fabrics have been preshrunk. All finished with colorful polyester machine embroidery thread.
- Size: Pig, Rabbit and Duck measure 3 inches by 6 1/2 inches. The other seven bookmarks measure 2 inches by 6 1/2 inches
- Care: Hand - machine-wash in warm or cold water with like colors. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
NOTE: These are done with a wash away stabilizer. If you wash by hand let them soak for at least 15 minutes in warm water to rinse all the stabilizer out of the bookmark. Book is not included with this listing, for display purposes only.
Meet the Maker
Welcome to SewFancybyJulie. I live in a small town in South Dakota, and have lived, with my husband for 25 years. After his discharge from the Air Force in 1975, we returned to our home state of Michigan. How did I get to South Dakota, he took a job transfer and here I am and loving it.
I have always sewn my own clothing, as well as, for my children and grandchildren. After retiring, I discovered machine embroidery. I love every minute of what I do. I do it to offer prospective buyers options they can't find in the big box stores.
I do items for the kitchen, pot holders, table runners, embroidered kitchen towels, and so much more. I am a one woman show. I do all the product making, product listing and mailing myself. It's a lot of work, but you never work a day in your life if you love what you do. I love what I do.
Please come by and take a look around, my shop is small for now and I plan on expanding my shop as time goes by.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help you.
How it’s Made
First I choose the fabrics and threads, then I cut everything to size. I then hoop the stabilizer and it's ready to go under the machine.
Next, it go under the embroidery machine to do the magic.
After all the embroidery is done, you have a bookmark.
I charge a bit higher price for custom orders. Contact me and we will discuss what you want on the order. I will send sample pictures (no more than 5) for your approval. Once approved, I will set of a custom listing and the order must be paid in full before I start your order. Please understand customization takes a little long to work with and get your order the way you want it.
SHIPPING: My shipping time is 3-4 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. This gives me time to get your order ready for shipping. I do my best to meet this schedule, and most times ship earlier. I ship USPS first class with tracking unless specified differently or you choose to use USPS Priority Mail. I have no control over packages once they are in the possession of shipping carrier. At this time, I only ship to the United States.
All sales are final. I do not accept return, exchanges, or cancellations. If there is a problem with your order, please contact me, so we can discuss the problem and come to an amicable solution. Please do not just return an item without contacting me, as there will not be any kind of refund. This also applies to packages marked "Return to Sender." If a refund is necessary, buyer will pay return shipping. Pictures will be required if there is damage and original packaging returned. I take a video of items as they go into the package before I ship. Not responsible for lost packages, you can add insurance to your order.
Due to different light setting the actual color may vary a bit from the pictures. I try to take accurate pictures, but some colors do not photograph well. I will note that in the descriptions, where necessary. You may always ask questions.
MESSAGES: I try to answer my messages withing a few hours. Depending on your time zone, it may not be until the next morning. Usually very early, I'm an early riser.