Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Psalm 19:14. How different the world would be if we would put this verse into practice. Every time I design a quilling creation around this verse it deeply touches my heart.
Unframed art is created with the full gift in mind. From the high quality inside sheet for adding your personal message to the matching card stock art stand...every detail has been thought of.
* This piece of art will sit beautifully on its stand while gracing a corner on your shelf or a place on your work desk.
* The quilled design is created using 1/8 inch wide quilling paper.
*The card stock used in all my unframed art is made of at least 30 percent recycled paper.
* It is hand cut and scored to a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" size.
Spreading the joy of paper quilling one twirl at a time!
Hi! I'm Lisa. A paper filigree/quilling artist. I'll put paper on anything I can get glue to stick to!
Paper filligree/quilling is an ancient art dating back over 500 years. I found it about 25 years ago and decided it was the most time-consuming, tedious thing I had ever tried! That kit went to the back of my UFO (unfinished object) pile.
Then about 10 years ago I got bored. And when you are raised at 20th and Plum (that's 20 miles from Nowhere and Plum back in the sticks!) you are not allowed to be bored! When I went looking for something to do, I found that old quilling kit and something just clicked. I made a few quilled items that everyone flipped over and thus the birth of Never Bored Creations!
I am a wife, mother, Nana and great-Nana! My family is my greatest joy. I'm an active, juried member of the Missouri Artisans Association/Best of Missouri Hands; an accredited member of the North American Quilling Guild, and juried into the Early American Life Directory of Traditional Craftsman.
I am, also, a US Veteran. Having served in both the active duty Air Force and the Army Reserve. I am an active member of the American Legion Post 150 here in Ste. Genevieve.
Are you a retail shop? Reach out. I have a line just for wholesale customers!
I am an Army of one! If I don’t get 'er done – no one else will do it for me. Therefore, ready-to-ship items will be deposited in the USPS office within 2-4 business days. (If you are in a time crunch please contact me when placing your order.)
Custom orders will ship on the date agreed to when you place your order.
Any customized items of ready-to-ship items, such as earring or necklace color changes, will add an additional 2-3 maker days to the standard 2-4 days processing time. This will be discussed during the time of your order. No surprises. Up-front service!
I want you to love your treasure as much as I do! However, if you are ever unhappy with your purchase, please contact me. Should your item arrive damaged - PLEASE contact me. As with all handmade artists, part of my heart is in the gift you have purchased. Your enjoyment of that gift is very important to me.
Digital Products: Due to the nature of the product, digital products are non-refundable. If you feel something is not clear or an item is not printing, please let me know.
1. Pre-approval: Any returns, refunds or exchanges are done only upon pre-approval. You must reach out to me within 14 days of receiving your order. Please do not return the item before we discuss all options.
2. Restocking fee: All returned items will incur a six (6) percent restocking fee to help cover processing fees in the original order.
3. Correction: Once the item has been returned to me in new/unused condition I will follow through on the terms we agreed upon.
1. I cannot offer to cover return postage.
2. Custom orders are non-refundable. These items are thoroughly discussed and various pictures provided during the process and upon completion. It has only been shipped with your approval.
3. Earrings: For health reasons, I cannot restock earrings; therefore, earrings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
As always, PLEASE contact me with any concerns.
Payments: Payment is expected at the time of your order. By processing through goimagine, all major credit cards are accepted. If you are in need of another type of payment, please contact me.
Shipping and Handling Fees: Shipping fees on your order are considered ‘shipping AND handling.’ So please do not expect the postage on the product to be exactly what you paid. Any additional sum covers my other expenses such as envelopes, boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper, tape, etc. If at any time you feel the ‘shipping and handling’ charge is excessive please contact me. I work very hard to remain reasonable in my charges.
***DELAYS IN RECEIVING ITEMS*** If you have not received your items within 15 DAYS OF SHIPPING please let me know. If your item is not received within 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING we will discuss refund or replacement options at that time. I understand when a customer pays for an order they expect - and rightfully - the order to be delivered as quickly as possible; however, once the package leaves my hands I have no control over the USPS system or your front porch. Please understand that giving the customer a full refund or replacing the item before exhausting all other options is difficult for any small business and your patience is greatly appreciated.