Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Image title: The Sleep and Feed
This image is from my photography series of objects from the past. Many of my images in this series include old nostalgic RT66 roadside signs from the fifties. This mid-century highway sign is well worn but still stands tall showing off its nostalgic Americana presence.
Decorate your home with a beautiful piece of unique original photography handmade artwork by artist Bob Estrin to fit that special area
All photographs are original and photographed by artist Bob Estrin. This unique art decor print will complete and enrich your home design, it will perfectly blend in with your interior and become a charming piece for your living room, bedroom, kitchen, hallway or office.
Items sizes available:
1) 11" x 14" matted photograph:
- Ready to place into a standard sized 11" x 14" ready-made frame (photograph image size 7" x 10.5")
2) 16" x 20" matted photograph:
- Ready to place into a standard sized 16" x 20" ready-made frame (photograph image size 10.75" x 16"5")
- Includes quality acid-free archival 4-ply white core mat that is hand signed by the artist with a sturdy backing board behind the photograph
- Presented in a transparent plastic protective sleeve and flat sturdy mailer providing protection during shipping
3) Photographic individual prints:
- In sizes 8 " x 12", 12" x 18", 16" x 24" and 20" x 30"
- Individual prints are signed on the back by the artist
- Larger print sizes available upon request
4) Framed 16" x 24" photograph:
- Printed on satin luster fine art paper to 24" x 32" frame size
- Includes white double mat, hanging kit, acrylic face, dust cover, modern black frame with 1.5" sides and ready to hang
• Printed on quality Fuji Crystal Archive photography paper providing long lasting rich colors and a luster finish to last a lifetime (matted and 8 x 12 and 12 x 18 prints)
• Printed on Epson large format printer with Archival Inks with luster finish for larger 16" x 24" and 20" x 30" photographs
• Includes printed artist signed Certificate of Authenticity and artist biography
• Handmade and printed in the USA by the artist
• Matted photographs and Photographic individual prints do not come framed
Canvas option: This photograph is also available to be printed as a gallery wrapped canvas print, ready to hang. Click on the following link for more information (Canvas Link)
General Problems: I appreciate your business and that you have selected my artwork for your walls among the many choices you have. If you encounter any issues or problems, I ask that you contact me personally before you leave feedback. In most cases, I can fix the issue immediately. You may contact me thru goimagine and receive a response within 24 hours.
Return policy for matted prints and individual paper prints:
Refunds will only be issued within 30 days of shipment delivery, minus all shipping costs and up to a 20% restocking fee, upon return of item/items in original condition and in original packaging, including the Certificate of Authenticity. Damage fees will be assessed up to 50% for damaged returns. Return shipping is at customer's expense. Items are carefully evaluated prior to refunds being issued and restocking/damage fees allow for recovery such as labor costs, shipping supplies and selling fees.
Return policy for gallery wrapped canvas photographs: For gallery wrapped canvas photographs of all sizes, returns are not available. This return policy is because all gallery wrapped canvas prints are custom made to order. In special situations in which the gallery wrapped canvas photographs are authorized to be returned, the return restocking or damage fees listed above will apply.
Cancellation Policy for gallery wrapped canvas photographs: For gallery wrapped canvas photographs of all sizes, orders cannot be canceled once the customized product is started to be produced even if the product is not yet completed or shipped out. The customer can contact the store to see if cancellation for gallery wrapped canvas photographs is possible if the creation of the customized product has not been started yet.
Product arrives damaged or defective (All products): Notify store of a damaged or defective product within 7 days of arrival so a replacement can be sent. A photo of both the damaged/defective area of the photograph and a photo of any box damage can be emailed to the seller using email listed below. These emailed photographs may be sufficient so the customer does not need to send the product back to get a replacement of the same product.
Contact the seller if you have any questions on taking pictures of damaged areas. The store can request that the product to be sent back for inspection before a replacement of the same product is sent again. Do not send the product back without a Return Merchandise Authorization. There is no restocking fee for damaged or defective returns.
Shipping: Most items ship out in 1 - 3 days. Canvas and framed photographs ship out in 4-5 days.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This contact method will support sending attachments or images