Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Soothing and therapeutic, our Lavender Neck Wrap is filled with our own naturally grown lavender - hand harvested, dried and cleaned right here on the farm! We then mix it with flax seed, which adds comforting weight and contains flax seed oil which helps hold in heat longer.
Just pop it in your microwave until it reaches a comfortable temperature; as every microwave is different, we recommend starting "low and slow" - perhaps 30 seconds, and increase it by 30 second intervals until the desired level of warmth is reached. Then just wrap it around your neck or shoulders, lean back and let yourself be pampered!
Alternatively, you can chill it in your freezer if cold therapy is what you need. Just make sure it returns to room temp before re-freezing - it needs to dry out completely to avoid the risk of mildew.
The wrap can also be placed around sore joints and muscles to give comfort. Trouble sleeping? Heat your wrap up and tuck it in bed beside you - the warmth and fragrance may help you drift off. And even if you're just cold, there isn't a more pleasant way to warm up.
Our lovely Kentucky lavender farm was born out of our desire for a healthier lifestyle and a more serene environment. Now you can bring a bit of that serenity into your own life! Lavender is known and loved for its clean, calming scent, and we have multiple ways for you to enjoy it. Our soaps, lotions, and butters are good for the skin and the soul; our therapeutic wraps and pillows lend a soothing touch to sore spots; try some of our teas or seasoning blends for a special touch. We craft our products in small batches with good things like naturally grown lavender and other herbs, pure raw honey from our own hives, skin-nourishing oils and butters, and all natural essential oils - never any chemical fragrance or color. Keep Calm and Smell the Lavender!
VARIATIONS: All of our items are handcrafted in small batches. Please expect minor variations from the items pictured.
SHIPPING: Our stated shipping policy is 3-5 days, but please contact us if you are under a deadline and we will do our best to accommodate.
- PLEASE NOTE - during this unprecedented pandemic, we are doing everything possible to help contain the spread of the virus within our community, which includes self-isolation. Instead of multiple weekly trips to the post office, we are scheduling USPS Pick Ups at our farm, which may add an additional day to your order's processing time. Please be patient as we all navigate this unknown safely together!!
- LOCAL CUSTOMERS - if you'd like to save on shipping charges and don't mind a beautiful drive in the country, we offer FREE LOCAL PICKUP. Simply choose that option at checkout and message us - we will work with you to find a convenient time, and are able to do so safely with a no-contact, sheltered pickup location here on our farm.
RETURNS: We love happy customers (and they love us!), so we gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations. Please note the following conditions:
- CANCELLATION - Request cancellation within 3 hours of placing order.
- RETURN/EXCHANGE - Contact us within 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within 14 days of delivery
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs