Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This fabric mug rug coaster will give you a laugh, but it is so true. Best friends having coffee and walking. Great for protecting your table and giving your kitchen a little colorful, cheery atmosphere. Great for holding your coffee or tea and a little snack.
- What you get: One BFF mug rug fabric snack mat, quilted and machine embroidered.
- Fabric color: A lovely light multi blue swirl ends, white embroidered center and a mottled royal blue back. Colorful "old ladies." done in colors of blues and pinks with their coffee cups in hand.
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric, lined with polyester batting-all preshrunk. A layer of stabilizer is also used so that it will hold it's shape. The back opening has been seal shut with a sealing tape so that it is permanently steam seam tape closed. The "old ladies" are done in machine embroidery.
- Size: 6 inches x 8 inches, larger than a regular mug rug.
- Care: Hand or machine wash in cold water with like colors, air dry. No bleach.
- Listing is for one mug rug coaster. Tea cup and ruler are not included, they're for display purposes only.
Welcome to SewFancybyJulie. I live in a small town in South Dakota, and have lived, with my husband for 25 years. After his discharge from the Air Force in 1975, we returned to our home state of Michigan. How did I get to South Dakota, he took a job transfer and here I am and loving it.
I have always sewn my own clothing, as well as, for my children and grandchildren. After retiring, I discovered machine embroidery. I love every minute of what I do. I do it to offer prospective buyers options they can't find in the big box stores.
I do items for the kitchen, pot holders, table runners, embroidered kitchen towels, and so much more. I am a one woman show. I do all the product making, product listing and mailing myself. It's a lot of work, but you never work a day in your life if you love what you do. I love what I do.
Please come by and take a look around, my shop is small for now and I plan on expanding my shop as time goes by.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help you.
I charge a bit higher price for custom orders. Contact me and we will discuss what you want on the order. I do send pictures for your approval. Once approved, I will set of a custom listing and the order must be paid in full before I start your order. Please understand customization takes a little long to work with and get your order the way you want it.
SHIPPING: My shipping time is 3-4 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. This gives me time to get your order ready for shipping. I do my best to meet this schedule, and most times ship earlier. I ship USPS first class with tracking unless specified differently or you choose to use USPS Priority Mail. I have no control over packages once they are in the possession of shipping carrier. At this time, I only ship to the United States.
All sales are final. I do not accept return, exchanges, or cancellations. If there is a problem with your order, please contact me, so we can discuss the problem and come to an amicable solution. Please do not just return an item without contacting me, as there will not be any kind of refund. This also applies to packages marked "Return to Sender." If a refund is necessary, buyer will pay return shipping. Pictures will be required if there is damage and original packaging returned. I take a video of items as they go into the package before I ship. Not responsible for lost packages, you can add insurance to your order.
Due to different light setting the actual color may vary a bit from the pictures. I try to take accurate pictures, but some colors do not photograph well. I will note that in the descriptions, where necessary. You may always ask questions.
MESSAGES: I try to answer my messages withing a few hours. Depending on your time zone, it may not be until the next morning. Usually very early, I'm an early riser.