Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This scrunchie will be great to hold your hair back and keep it away from your face when need it. Great accessory to enhance your work, school, gymnastic, dance or any outfit adding magic and color to your hair. This lightweight scrunchie can be used around the top of a ponytail or a bun. . This scrunchie is made with 100% cotton, which will grab the hair slightly and stretchy elastic. This item is ready to be shipped.
Colors of photo can vary due to computer and other devices resolution.
If you have any question regarding this item don't hesitate to message me. I have a great variety of other fabrics (solids and printed) for you to chose from.
This product has being made in my home in Puerto Rico, by myself, from step one to the final product. To make this item I used 100% cotton fabric, thread, elastic, a domestic sewing machine and a serge machine.
Glad to have your visit at Mayra's Design. Mayra's Design started almost three years ago when I retired from my teaching career as a biology teacher. Looking for something to keep my mind busy, after my retirement, I went back to my old hobby: sewing. I started sewing at the age of 12. I still remember my first outfit made by me; a blue and pink skirt set. A year before my retirement, I started introducing myself into the baby girls clothing world and here we are. I have learned a lot during my journey and after many outfits sewn for family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and others, I'm ready to explore the world. Most of my listings are ready to ship, but I also work with orders. I do all the process, starting from scratch till the final product, by myself in my home. If you like certain style, but you are not in love with the fabric I used, don't hesitate to message me. Maybe I can find something that you will love for your baby girl. In addition to baby girl outfits, I also make diaper stackers, headbands, scrub caps and scrunchies. Thank you very much for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit. Hope to see you soon.
PAYMENTS: At this moment I only accepted PayPal payments. Thanks for understanding.
1. Orders will be free shipped via first class with tracking number.
2. Once your order is shipped you will receive on e-mail with a tracking number.
3. Many factors (climate, pandemic, others) can affect carrier delivery time; we can't control this and we are not responsible for any delay.
4. I'm not longer responsible for your item, once is shipped. Please review your mailing address and make sure is correct.
5. I'm not responsible for lost or damage items, during mailing process. No refund will be send if this is your case.
1. If you are not happy with your order, please contact me as soon as possible after receiving it, via e-mail.
2. If you want to return on item, you must return it, within a week (7 days) of receiving it. The item must be in its original condition, containing no signs of wear or traces of lotion or perfume and unwashed.
3. Customer must pay the return shipping costs.
4. Once I received the return item and confirm that the item is in his original condition, a refund will be process for the customer. This refund will only cover the item price, shipping costs are not refund. I don't refund shipping costs.
1. I accept cancelations within the first 24 hours after submitting your order.
1. I don't accept exchanges for custom items (made to order) or items on sale.
2. Infants clothing varies in sizing, for this reason, I recommend you measure your infant for a better fit.
3. If on exchange is done, shipping costs will be paid by the costumer. This includes the shipping cost to return the item to be exchange and the shipping cost to send the new one.
4. Exchanges can only be done for a new size, if and only if, the fabric and materials used in your item is still available. Item to be exchange must be in his original condition.
Please contact me if you have any questions or problems with your order.