Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
It is said that if you have 7 Masons together then you have a Lodge. Seven also happens to be a great number for a Table Top Role Playing Game session. Gaming brings people together to work towards a common goal, so it's no wonder that TTRPGs have found their way into the circles of Freemasonry.
At the suggestion of a Freemason/Gamer at ICON 46, and with the guidance of the Iowa Masonic Library and Museum,* Studio Eldeen has created handmade, pressure-cast resin polyhedral Freemasonry dice.
After 11 months of hard work, we announced our project at The 178th Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Iowa A.F. & A.M.
Our first colorway in this Freemasonry Dice collection is Craft Lodge Blue- swirls of white, black, and deep sapphire blue with flecks of metallic blue foil, with all faces inked in glittering yellow-gold. Each set comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and is packaged in a custom-designed collector’s box. Each die in this 8-piece set has a different Freemasonry symbol on the highest face:
D20: Square and Compass
D12: Open Book
D%: Acacia Sprigs
D10: Hourglass with Wings
D8: 24-inch Gauge
D6: All-Seeing Eye
D2: Sun for Heads, Moon for Tails
We are already working on colorways to represent other facets of Freemasonry such as York Rite, Scottish Rite, Shriners, and Knights Templar, so stay tuned for more releases in the coming months!
Whether you're a Dice Goblin or a casual gamer, a Freemason yourself or love a Freemason, we hope these dice help you build comradery wherever your party ventures.
*To show our appreciation for their generosity and to help further their excellent work, a portion of all proceeds from the sales of these Freemasonry Dice will be donated to the Iowa Masonic Library and Museum. They were an invaluable resource in this project, and we could not have done this without their support.
The entire story of how these Handmade Freemasonry Dice came to be can be found in my blog post here.
To thank them for all the time they spent helping me with this project, and to help them continue to curate their incredible collection, Studio Eldeen Handmade Art LLC is donating a portion of all proceeds from the sales of our Handmade Freemasonry Dice sets to the Iowa Masonic Library and Museum.
Art classes in grade school are where I always shined- I even stayed after school to work further on my projects. I majored in Integrated Studio Arts at Iowa State University, where I learned a lot about myself as well as art theory. After many years doing the 9-5 thing, I finally decided to start up my own business January 2020 (good timing, eh?).
I have dabbled in many mediums over the years. I learned sewing and cross stitching from my mother and woodworking from my father. I discovered on my own the joys of knitting, crochet, drawing, painting, sculpting, origami, calligraphy, airbrushing, even nail art. My focus currently is on mold-making and casting and resin art. I love the problem-solving and out-of-the-box thinking required when creating something new.
My very first "studio" was my parent's living room. I would set up shop on the coffee table and do the projects in the back of Highlights Magazines. Today, the spare bedroom in the home I share with my husband and 2 cats is my Studio. It is my haven, my safe space, my place to play and create.
Ten Things You Should Know Before Placing Your Order:
1. All items made by Chelsea and sold in this store are made-to-order. Please allow at least 2-4 weeks for your order to be made.
2. Your order will be shipped anywhere in the USA via USPS Flat Rate Shipping.
3. If your order arrives damaged you must contact Studio Eldeen Handmade Art LLC immediately and include photograph(s) of the area(s) damaged; Failure to do so may result in additional costs to you to replace the damaged item.
4. Chelsea likes to send progress updates and photos to you during the creation process of your order to get feedback, ensuring you are satisfied with the progress before moving on to the next phase of creating your order. Due to electronic screen color variations, colors may vary from the photos sent to you by Chelsea. As with any handmade item, your order may have slight imperfections.
5. Any products made by Chelsea/Studio Eldeen Handmade Art LLC that are intended for contact with food or drink will only be sealed using KSResin’s FDA-compliant products. Customers should visit KSResin’s web page for any questions or concerns regarding KSResin’s product lines. If you have any allergies to KSResin’s fully cured FDA-compliant products, it is not recommended that you purchase any products intended for contact with food or drink from Studio Eldeen Handmade Art LLC.
6. While the resins Chelsea uses in her products have UV inhibitors and resist yellowing better than most resins on the market, customers should be aware that all resins can and do yellow over time. Prolonged exposure to heat and UV light will hasten the yellowing of your item.
7. A Care Instruction Card is included with all products purchased from Studio Eldeen Handmade Art LLC. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the product that Chelsea and Studio Eldeen Handmade Art LLC will not be liable for.
8. All orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
9. By submitting a payment for a product made by Chelsea Eldeen/Studio Eldeen Handmade Art LLC, you agree to all the above Terms and Conditions.
10. THANK YOU! No seriously, thank you for reading all this boring stuff. You're a Rockstar and you get a gold star for today. :)