Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Yes! You read it right! Reuseable water balloons! These toys are crocheted using a 100% polyester material that is super absorbent. No more struggling with tiny balloon tops on the faucet. No more twisting your fingers to tie tiny balloon tops. No more sad kids begging you to make more balloons! Grab a bucket of water and a few of these and have fun for hours!
Virtually no mess! When you’re done playing, squeeze out excess water and pat with a towel. They will remain a little bit damp, but will dry completely. They are washable - throw them in the washing machine. The dryer should be fine, but I recommend patting them dry with a towel instead.
Each order is made up of 5 reusable water balloons. And each order comes with a brightly colored bucket.
Order by bucket color:
Blue out of stock
Yellow out of stock
The color of the splashers will vary depending on available yarn colors. For a specific color, message me and I’ll do my best.
These will be the perfect gift for any kid or fun loving adults! They make a fabulous Easter basket!
Here’s my link to my shop:
Like my fb page for future listings:
Please check out my interview with goimagine founder Jon Lincoln. Click the link below to watch the video:
About my shop:
Boho-glam; lots of different unique and unusual hand made items. Perfect for personal use, gifts, and events (weddings, showers, birthdays, etc)
- Gorgeous doilies
- Wall hangings
- Stuffed plush animals/pillows
- Lots more from both thread and yarn.
- Feather trees
- Feather roses
- Feather daisies
- Feather Hibiscus
- Feather flower arrangements
- Feather embellishments on various items
- Embellishments to various items such as Sparkle Friend plush animal with beautiful hot set crystal designs
- Hanging lead crystals to create dazzling ornaments for home, garden, office, or car.
Every now and then I’ll get inspired to create something fresh and new - most often it will fall into one of the above categories.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Most often it is 1-3 days. If it will require longer, it will be noted in the item description.
Once an order is shipped, it is out of my hands. There is nothing I can do to resolve issues with the post office. Please use your tracking number to track your package and/or resolve disputes.
If you entered an incorrect shipping address, I will work with you as best as I can. If the item already shipped, you will be responsible for any additional fees involved with correcting the address.
Returns and Exchanges:
I gladly accept returns and exchanges.
- Just contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Ship things back to me within 30 days of delivery.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Perishable products (food/flowers)
- Intimate items (due to hygiene/health)
Conditions of Returns:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
goimagine uses Stripe to process payments. Neither goimagine, or I save any payment information. For information regarding Stripe payment processing visit: https://stripe.com/
- Personalize and custom orders: Yes yes yes! I’m happy to offer custom products, use my contact info to discuss.
- Gift wrapping and packaging: I will be happy to gift wrap your order. Use my contact info to discuss.
- Sizing details: I try to add sizing info to all products. If you are looking for something in a specific size, contact me to discuss. I’m happy to work with you to make something wonderful to meet your needs.
- Care instructions: Most crochet items are made with cotton crochet thread. They can be washed, and may require blocking to maintain shape. Hand wash and wrap in a towel to blot excess water. Arrange on a piece of cardboard, or your ironing board or any surface you can stick with pins. Use stick pins that won’t rust to achieve the original shape. Let dry. You can use spray starch to hold the shape.
Feathers can be blown free of dust using a fan on a low setting. You can smooth them with your fingers - the oil from your fingers will transfer to the feather, similar to a bird preening it’s feathers.
Crystals should be cleaned using water only and a soft, cotton cloth.