Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This cute little hedgehog is having a ball skating on the ice on this tea bag holder. The tea bag wallet will hold 3-6 tea bags. Take your favorite tea with you where ever you travel. This little pouch can be used to hold your tea bags, converted to a travel sewing pouch, or business card holder. Business card will not fit horizontally, but will fit vertically and stay in holder when closed.
- What you get: One tea bag wallet. It will hold 3-6 of you favorite tea bags and it closes with snaps.Listing is for tea bag holder only. Tea bags, business cards and ruler are not included.
- Fabric color: A medium blue interior and exterior, with a white, pink, and beige tea bag pockets. The hedgehog on the right side is done in machine embroidery. He's brown with dark brown accents. He has a light blue and beige hat and a pink scarf.
- Fabrics used: 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric, 2 layers for each pocket, polyester batting, stabilizer, and snap closure.
- Size: 4 7/8 by 6 1/2 inches. Wallet measures 3 1/4 by 4 1/2 inches when snapped closed.
- Care: Hand or machine wash in warm water with like colors, air dry. Press if necessary. No bleach.
- NOTE: This is done with a wash away stabilizer and I don't wash it out. If this tea bag holder becomes wet or hard, just toss it in your washer and run it through a complete cycle and the stabilizer will be completely washed out.
The first step in creating this project is to hoop the stabilizer and to choose the colors of the fabric.
Next the magic begins. This entire tea bag holder is made using the embroidery machine. You see it stitching out the hedgehog design.
The last step is to cut it from the stabilizer and clean the edges up. You then have a finished item.
Welcome to SewFancybyJulie. I live in a small town in South Dakota, and have lived, with my husband for 25 years. After his discharge from the Air Force in 1975, we returned to our home state of Michigan. How did I get to South Dakota, he took a job transfer and here I am and loving it.
I have always sewn my own clothing, as well as, for my children and grandchildren. After retiring, I discovered machine embroidery. I love every minute of what I do. I do it to offer prospective buyers options they can't find in the big box stores.
I do items for the kitchen, pot holders, table runners, embroidered kitchen towels, and so much more. I am a one woman show. I do all the product making, product listing and mailing myself. It's a lot of work, but you never work a day in your life if you love what you do. I love what I do.
Please come by and take a look around, my shop is small for now and I plan on expanding my shop as time goes by.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help you.
I charge a bit higher price for custom orders. Contact me and we will discuss what you want on the order. I do send pictures for your approval. Once approved, I will set of a custom listing and the order must be paid in full before I start your order. Please understand customization takes a little long to work with and get your order the way you want it.
SHIPPING: My shipping time is 3-4 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. This gives me time to get your order ready for shipping. I do my best to meet this schedule, and most times ship earlier. I ship USPS first class with tracking unless specified differently or you choose to use USPS Priority Mail. I have no control over packages once they are in the possession of shipping carrier. At this time, I only ship to the United States.
All sales are final. I do not accept return, exchanges, or cancellations. If there is a problem with your order, please contact me, so we can discuss the problem and come to an amicable solution. Please do not just return an item without contacting me, as there will not be any kind of refund. This also applies to packages marked "Return to Sender." If a refund is necessary, buyer will pay return shipping. Pictures will be required if there is damage and original packaging returned. I take a video of items as they go into the package before I ship. Not responsible for lost packages, you can add insurance to your order.
Due to different light setting the actual color may vary a bit from the pictures. I try to take accurate pictures, but some colors do not photograph well. I will note that in the descriptions, where necessary. You may always ask questions.
MESSAGES: I try to answer my messages withing a few hours. Depending on your time zone, it may not be until the next morning. Usually very early, I'm an early riser.