Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
A larger version of our popular 4 ounce candle, this one is a long-lasting 8 ounces in a pretty frosted glass holder. The name says it all - pure, fresh lavender from start to finish.
Try all of our wonderful candles:
These are the best-smelling candles we've ever sniffed! Made from pure, clean soy wax and cotton wicks, deliciously scented with 100% essential oils - NO chemicals - these little 4 ounce candles pack a lot of punch with a burn time of 25 hours. Choose your scent (try to pick just one!):
The name says it all - pure, fresh lavender from start to finish.
A heavenly blend of sweet smelling lavender and fresh spruce essential oils.
You'll want to drink this sunshine in! A delicious combination of lavender, lemongrass and orange essential oils.
BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW: Ever had a candle's wick "sink"? There's a way to avoid this! The first time you burn, let it burn for at least 3 hours; the 2nd time at least 1 hour. Trim the little burnt knobby end off as needed. This will keep that lovely scent coming for about 25 hours!
Our lovely Kentucky lavender farm was born out of our desire for a healthier lifestyle and a more serene environment. Now you can bring a bit of that serenity into your own life! Lavender is known and loved for its clean, calming scent, and we have multiple ways for you to enjoy it. Our soaps, lotions, and butters are good for the skin and the soul; our therapeutic wraps and pillows lend a soothing touch to sore spots; try some of our teas or seasoning blends for a special touch. We craft our products in small batches with good things like naturally grown lavender and other herbs, pure raw honey from our own hives, skin-nourishing oils and butters, and all natural essential oils - never any chemical fragrance or color. Keep Calm and Smell the Lavender!
VARIATIONS: All of our items are handcrafted in small batches. Please expect minor variations from the items pictured.
SHIPPING: Our stated shipping policy is 3-5 days, but please contact us if you are under a deadline and we will do our best to accommodate.
- PLEASE NOTE - during this unprecedented pandemic, we are doing everything possible to help contain the spread of the virus within our community, which includes self-isolation. Instead of multiple weekly trips to the post office, we are scheduling USPS Pick Ups at our farm, which may add an additional day to your order's processing time. Please be patient as we all navigate this unknown safely together!!
- LOCAL CUSTOMERS - if you'd like to save on shipping charges and don't mind a beautiful drive in the country, we offer FREE LOCAL PICKUP. Simply choose that option at checkout and message us - we will work with you to find a convenient time, and are able to do so safely with a no-contact, sheltered pickup location here on our farm.
RETURNS: We love happy customers (and they love us!), so we gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations. Please note the following conditions:
- CANCELLATION - Request cancellation within 3 hours of placing order.
- RETURN/EXCHANGE - Contact us within 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within 14 days of delivery
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs