Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This colorful macaroon three piece towel, coaster and pan handle sleeve set would be a nice accent for any kitchen. It would also make a nice bridal shower, birthday o itr Mother's day gift.
- What you get: one tan, 100% cotton mini waffle weave dish towel, a beverage coaster, and a pan handle sleeve all done in machine embroidery. The macaroons on all the items are done in colorful light and medium blues, pinks and yellows all tied up in a blue bow. The tea towel measures 15 x 25 inches.
- The coaster in also machine embroidered with the same colored macaroons. It measures 8 inches x 5.5 inches, a nice size for a cup of coffee or beverage and a small snack. It has a white center on front with a beige mottled backing. It does include a wash away stabilizer and polyester batting between layers.
- The skillet handle sleeve, it to, is done in the same pattern and colors as the towel and coaster. It measures 5 1/4 inches x 2 7/8 inches. Slips on a cast iron or slim pan handle easily. It has the same white front and beige mottled back as the coaster. It has a layer of heat resistant batting between the front pieces and another piece between the back pieces, so your hand will be safe from the hot handle.
- Dish towel, coaster and pan handle sleeve can be machine washed cold water with like colors, NO bleach. Can be dried in the dryer. Lay the coaster and pan handle sleeve flat and air dry.
- All fabric and dish towel have been preshrunk.. Fabric and towel are 100% cotton.
Listing is for one kitchen towel, one mug rug (coaster), and one pan handle sleeve. Cast iron pan and coffee cup are not included with this listing, and are for display purposes only.
My towels, coasters and pan handle sleeves are all made using the same process.
First I select all the materials, such as, colors of towel, fabric, stabilizer and threads that I will be using during the construction and embroidery of the items.
The next step is I hoop the stabilizer in the hoop and begin the embroidery process shown in pictures 2 and 3.
Once the embroidery is finished I then clean up any tails of threads that need to be trimmed.
Welcome to SewFancybyJulie. I live in a small town in South Dakota, and have lived, with my husband for 25 years. After his discharge from the Air Force in 1975, we returned to our home state of Michigan. How did I get to South Dakota, he took a job transfer and here I am and loving it.
I have always sewn my own clothing, as well as, for my children and grandchildren. After retiring, I discovered machine embroidery. I love every minute of what I do. I do it to offer prospective buyers options they can't find in the big box stores.
I do items for the kitchen, pot holders, table runners, embroidered kitchen towels, and so much more. I am a one woman show. I do all the product making, product listing and mailing myself. It's a lot of work, but you never work a day in your life if you love what you do. I love what I do.
Please come by and take a look around, my shop is small for now and I plan on expanding my shop as time goes by.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help you.
SHIPPING: My shipping time is 3-4 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. This gives me time to get your order ready for shipping. I do my best to meet this schedule, and most times ship earlier. I ship USPS first class with tracking unless specified differently or you choose to use USPS Priority Mail. I have no control over packages once they are in the possession of shipping carrier. At this time, I only ship to the United States.
All sales are final. I do not accept return, exchanges, or cancellations. If there is a problem with your order, please contact me, so we can discuss the problem and come to an amicable solution. Please do not just return an item without contacting me, as there will not be any kind of refund. This also applies to packages marked "Return to Sender." If a refund is necessary, buyer will pay return shipping. Pictures will be required if there is damage and original packaging returned. I take a video of items as they go into the package before I ship. Not responsible for lost packages, you can add insurance to your order
Due to different light setting the actual color may vary a bit from the pictures. I try to take accurate pictures, but some colors do not photograph well. I will note that in the descriptions, where necessary. You may always ask questions.
MESSAGES: I try to answer my messages withing a few hours. Depending on your time zone, it may not be until the next morning. Usually very early, I'm an early riser.