Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
These delicate-looking earrings are very light weight. They dangle very nicely from your lobe. Dainty and delicate, but don't let that fool you, they are sturdy and will compliment your wardrobe.
* These are mounted on silver, surgical steel fish hook wires.
* Yes! They are made of paper. Paper filigree (paper quilling) is an age old art. Creating quilled shapes with paper can be traced back almost 500 years to the French nuns.
* Each strip is only 1/8th inch wide! Hand-rolled and formed into teardrop shapes of gold/yellow, these flowers will bring you joy for years.
* I do not use just any paper. The papers in my products are high quality, archival safe papers. They should maintain their beauty and color for generations when well cared for.
I am an Army of one! If I don’t get 'er done – no one else will do it for me. Therefore, ready-to-ship items will be deposited in the USPS office within 2-4 business days. (If you are in a time crunch please contact me when placing your order.)
Custom orders will ship on the date agreed to when you place your order.
Any customized items of ready-to-ship items, such as earring or necklace color changes, will add an additional 2-3 maker days to the standard 2-4 days processing time. This will be discussed during the time of your order. No surprises. Up-front service!
I want you to love your treasure as much as I do! However, if you are ever unhappy with your purchase, please contact me. Should your item arrive damaged - PLEASE contact me. As with all handmade artists, part of my heart is in the gift you have purchased. Your enjoyment of that gift is very important to me.
Digital Products: Due to the nature of the product, digital products are non-refundable. If you feel something is not clear or an item is not printing, please let me know.
1. Pre-approval: Any returns, refunds or exchanges are done only upon pre-approval. You must reach out to me within 14 days of receiving your order. Please do not return the item before we discuss all options.
2. Restocking fee: All returned items will incur a six (6) percent restocking fee to help cover processing fees in the original order.
3. Correction: Once the item has been returned to me in new/unused condition I will follow through on the terms we agreed upon.
1. I cannot offer to cover return postage.
2. Custom orders are non-refundable. These items are thoroughly discussed and various pictures provided during the process and upon completion. It has only been shipped with your approval.
3. Earrings: For health reasons, I cannot restock earrings; therefore, earrings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
As always, PLEASE contact me with any concerns.
Payments: Payment is expected at the time of your order. By processing through goimagine, all major credit cards are accepted. If you are in need of another type of payment, please contact me.
Shipping and Handling Fees: Shipping fees on your order are considered ‘shipping AND handling.’ So please do not expect the postage on the product to be exactly what you paid. Any additional sum covers my other expenses such as envelopes, boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper, tape, etc. If at any time you feel the ‘shipping and handling’ charge is excessive please contact me. I work very hard to remain reasonable in my charges.
***DELAYS IN RECEIVING ITEMS*** If you have not received your items within 15 DAYS OF SHIPPING please let me know. If your item is not received within 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING we will discuss refund or replacement options at that time. I understand when a customer pays for an order they expect - and rightfully - the order to be delivered as quickly as possible; however, once the package leaves my hands I have no control over the USPS system or your front porch. Please understand that giving the customer a full refund or replacing the item before exhausting all other options is difficult for any small business and your patience is greatly appreciated.