Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Our Color Change Alexandrite ring is made with a lab grown 10x7mm pear cut stone set in Sterling Silver. We accented the Alexandrite stone with White Topaz for a little extra sparkle. Stones will change color under different lighting. Rings are available in size 7.
Alexandrite is a pleochroic gemstone which means the stone exhibits a color change when viewed at different angles or under different lighting such as daylight and incandescent lighting. The pleochrism effect is caused by the way the gemstone absorbs rays of light.
There are two types of lab grown Alexandrite: Chrysoberyl and Corundum. Our Alexandrite jewelry collection is created with Alexandrite lab corundum that has been infused with either chromium or vanadium to provide the color change. The stones will change from a dark purple to a violet-pink purple to a bluish purple. Some stones will have a touch of teal blue under daylight.
You can click the link below for the Alexandrite necklace to match with your ring:
Alexandrite gemstone lab grown corundum 10x7mm pear cut
White Topaz gemstones 3mm round
925 Sterling Silver setting
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
Orders ship with USPS within 1-3 business days
All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
Welcome to Linda's Jewelry Shop! We are a family business in New Hampshire creating handmade Sterling Silver and Gold Filled gemstone jewelry.
I began jewelry making back in 2014 and started Lindas Jewelry Shop. As things became quite busy, my sons joined in and we formed our family business in 2015. Today Joe and I work together designing and creating all our jewelry pieces.
There is something really inspiring about creating a jewelry piece with gemstones. Each stone is unique, from Alexandrite stones that change color under different lighting to Moonstones with flashes of blue color. The possibilities for design are endless!! It is a rewarding feeling when someone purchases one of our jewelry pieces to give to someone special.
I love that there are always more gemstones to discover and more skills to learn in jewelry making. It is one of the remaining crafts that cannot be machine made or mass produced. We hope to do a few craft shows in the future and make some local connections. Maybe even a few gem shows.
We are always adding new gemstones and designs to our collection. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, or if you would like us to design something special just for you.
Thank you to all our customers for your support,
Linda and Joe
Welcome to Lindas Jewelry Shop. We have added some information and a few policies below. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or click the "contact the maker" button above.
How long will it take to ship my order?
- Currently we are shipping all orders within 1-3 business days. We ship with USPS and offer First Class and Priority options. First Class shipping is free for all orders $35 and over. We do add tracking to all our packages.
- Custom orders may take additional time. This usually occurs only if we have to order certain supplies to make your custom order.
How long is it taking to deliver?
Most First Class packages are delivered in 3-5 business days and Priority is taking about 2-4 business days. There are some delays still with USPS due to Covid. These delays are outside of our control.
What if I entered the wrong address?
- Please always check the address you entered is correct before completing your purchase. If you entered an incorrect address please let us know as soon as possible so we can make the changes before shipping your item. If the item ships to the wrong address, it can take quite some time to come back to us. We will notify you when the item comes back and send you a link to purchase another shipping label with the correct address. We are not responsible for items lost due to an incorrect address.
Can I return or exchange my jewelry?
We want you to be happy with your jewelry purchase. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please email us at LindasJewelryShop@comcast.net to let us know.
Items are to be returned in their original condition unworn and unused in the original box along with the items packaged with your order. For returns please notify us within 7 days and return the jewelry within 14 days. The buyer assumes all return/exchange shipping costs.
Just a few exceptions:
- We are happy to design something special just for you, but we cannot take returns on customized orders because they are not items we currently sell in our shop.
- We can special order specific sizes for rings from our supplier that may not be available in our listing. Just reach out to let us know. But we do not accept returns on custom sized rings because the settings are special ordered. If you are unsure of your ring size, most any local jeweler will check your ring size for free.
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
How long will it take to issue my refund?
- We issue refunds for jewelry items returned in their original condition within 1-3 business days.
How do I return or exchange my jewelry?
- With all returns please notify us first at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can place the jewelry in the box it came in, and place the box along with all packaging items in a bubble envelope. That will protect the jewelry during shipping. We always advise to add tracking to your package because we cannot be responsible for items lost with returns and exchanges, and tracking will help us locate the package.
Where do I send it?
You can send it to
Linda Thibodeau PO Box 343 Somersworth, NH 03878
We will send you a message when your order comes back.
Do you offer repairs?
Sometimes things happen, like pulling on an earring while combing your hair....or little ones that tug on a necklace chain. Please let us know if you need a repair. We do charge a fee to cover costs to replace missing or damaged items necessary for the repair. If we no longer carry the supplies to repair your jewelry (for instance we may be out of a particular gemstone), we will try to work with you to find a solution. Please return the entire jewelry piece, even broken pieces. The buyer assumes all return/exchange shipping costs.
Do you make custom orders?
We enjoy making custom orders and are happy to design something just for you. But because these items are customized for you and are not something we currently sell in our shop, we cannot take returns on these items.
This does include custom size ring settings because we order the setting specific to your requested size.
What if I ordered the wrong size?
Sometimes the fit just isn't quite right and you need your necklace or bracelet longer or shorter. Just let us know and we are happy to make adjustments for you. The buyer assumes all return/exchange shipping costs.
How can I make sure I'm ordering the right size?
- The size of each gemstone is provided in the item description section under "materials".
- We do offer different chain length options for most of our jewelry items. If you are looking for a different length just let us know.
- For measuring necklace chains, the best method is to cut a piece of string and wrap around from behind your neck, bringing both ends in front of you to see what length fits best.
- Our backdrop necklaces have instructions for measuring in the item description.
- For bracelets, you can cut a piece of string and measure around your wrist. We advise to allow a quarter to half inch extra for the bracelet to hang comfortably. Adjust the string to how you would like your bracelet to hang.
- If you are unsure of your ring size, any local jeweler can check your size for you (usually for free).
My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
Please let us know right away if an item arrives damaged so we can make it right.
Is our information kept private?
We never share any private information. We will only use your shipping and billing address and any contact information for the following:
To communicate with you about your order
To fulfill your order
For legal reasons (like paying taxes)