Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
You have mastered guitar hero and now you can rock any party with this fun hand painted shot glass. It features an orange guitar and music notes. I can also work from your photos to create a custom shot glass with your instrument. Like it but want a beer mug,wine glass, pint glass, or coffee mug or a different guitar?? Convo me. I can work from your photos or stock photos and this design is available on all other types of glass in any color. This is a super easy idea for groomsmen, stocking stuffers or an unexpected advent calendar gift for the guy or rocker gal in your life.
Dishwasher safe. Shot holds appox. 2oz.
Each glass is made to order and hand painted. I use vintage glass when possible to allow you to enjoy an eco-friendly product.
Hi My business was born out of a desire to offer affordable hand painted glass gifts and other gifts. With a BFA in Illustration, I have a love and expertise for color and unique designs. Aside from glass, mini maracas and wooden signs, I am also a face painter. Working with kids is so fun and has allowed me to create some exclusive options for kids such as Contactless Face Painted Masks. My focus is providing a quality art products at an affordable price. There is a wide range of pricing to appeal to any budget. My favorite subjects include flowers, pet portraits and vehicle portraits, but I'm always thrilled to accept custom requests that are off the beaten trail. Contact me today to discuss what I can paint for you.
NO refunds or exchanges for custom orders.
- I will replace items only if they arrive broken or personalization was incorrect due to my error. If buyer provides incorrect info, I am not responsible.
- Photo proof of the breakage will be required before refund is given.
- I will discuss issues up to 2 weeks after items were delivered.
- I accept cancellations on items within 24 hours of purchase.
All payments accepted thru stripe. Payment for all orders is expected UP FRONT!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- I will only be accepting orders in the United States.
- Due to the current Covid situation, shipping times may be delayed. Your patience is appreciated.
- Regular US priority mail will be the standard shipping method which includes insurance and tracking.
- Customers requesting faster shipping options will pay any additional fees incurred for faster delivery service.
- Christmas orders will be guaranteed to arrive by Christmas up until December 12. All items are well padded with bubble wrap.
- I package my items with bubble wrap and adequate padding to avoid breakage, but if your item arrives broken, please save the packaging in the event we need to file a claim with the post office.
- If address is different than the one listed in goimagine, there may be a delay in shipping your package until I clarify with you the correct address.
- If you need something shipped international, contact me with your postal code so I can get you a quote. Buyer pays shipping and any vat or customs fees incurred. I don't cheat on customs forms as it is illegal.
- For custom orders, I will send sketches once payment is received. No exceptions! I am happy to do up to two rounds of revisions on sketches before beginning the final project. If further changes are desired beyond a second round of revisions, a $5 up front fee will be incurred for each additional round desired. Once sketches are approved and work begins on your project, no further changes including color choices can be added.
- Personalized items: Please be specific about personalization placement to avoid any miscommunications.
- Pictures of final item will be sent for customer approval upon completion. Check spellings and dates carefully, please.
- I reserve the right to decline any custom request for copyrighted material, offensive or threatening undertones.
- If I am unable to meet your deadline or unable to complete your project, you will be fully refunded.