Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Looking for a creative way to celebrate your marriage, or stay connected with loved ones while staying socially distant? A sand set of perfect for both! This set includes 3 hand painted containers featuring sunflowers. Corks are included. Single containers are available for stay connected projects or you can purchase the set and send a bottle to relatives. I can personalize with names and dates or initials or a short phrase of your choice.
For wedding couples, a sand ceremony is a lovely alternative to a Unity Candle Ceremony. It is ideal for venues that do not allow open flames or for a beach or destination wedding. The corks make it easy to transport and the compact size is great to fit in your suitcase if traveling. need more containers for a blended family? Contact me and I can create a custom listing for as many additional containers as needed.
For those feeling the strain of social distancing, a sand set is a great family activity to help connect with those you love from a distance. ASk friends and family to send a small sample of dirt or sand from where they live. Your family can build the layers together via zoom, facetime or videochat. It's a cool way to stay connected and bring everyone together while staying safe and apart. Dirt from different locations has different colors and textures, so your end result will be beautiful and unique to you and your family. Designs and colors can be customized for your desires. Note shape and style of bottles may vary slightly depending on availability.
Hi My business was born out of a desire to offer affordable hand painted glass gifts and other gifts. With a BFA in Illustration, I have a love and expertise for color and unique designs. Aside from glass, mini maracas and wooden signs, I am also a face painter. Working with kids is so fun and has allowed me to create some exclusive options for kids such as Contactless Face Painted Masks. My focus is providing a quality art products at an affordable price. There is a wide range of pricing to appeal to any budget. My favorite subjects include flowers, pet portraits and vehicle portraits, but I'm always thrilled to accept custom requests that are off the beaten trail. Contact me today to discuss what I can paint for you.
NO refunds or exchanges for custom orders.
- I will replace items only if they arrive broken or personalization was incorrect due to my error. If buyer provides incorrect info, I am not responsible.
- Photo proof of the breakage will be required before refund is given.
- I will discuss issues up to 2 weeks after items were delivered.
- I accept cancellations on items within 24 hours of purchase.
All payments accepted thru stripe. Payment for all orders is expected UP FRONT!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- I will only be accepting orders in the United States.
- Due to the current Covid situation, shipping times may be delayed. Your patience is appreciated.
- Regular US priority mail will be the standard shipping method which includes insurance and tracking.
- Customers requesting faster shipping options will pay any additional fees incurred for faster delivery service.
- Christmas orders will be guaranteed to arrive by Christmas up until December 12. All items are well padded with bubble wrap.
- I package my items with bubble wrap and adequate padding to avoid breakage, but if your item arrives broken, please save the packaging in the event we need to file a claim with the post office.
- If address is different than the one listed in goimagine, there may be a delay in shipping your package until I clarify with you the correct address.
- If you need something shipped international, contact me with your postal code so I can get you a quote. Buyer pays shipping and any vat or customs fees incurred. I don't cheat on customs forms as it is illegal.
- For custom orders, I will send sketches once payment is received. No exceptions! I am happy to do up to two rounds of revisions on sketches before beginning the final project. If further changes are desired beyond a second round of revisions, a $5 up front fee will be incurred for each additional round desired. Once sketches are approved and work begins on your project, no further changes including color choices can be added.
- Personalized items: Please be specific about personalization placement to avoid any miscommunications.
- Pictures of final item will be sent for customer approval upon completion. Check spellings and dates carefully, please.
- I reserve the right to decline any custom request for copyrighted material, offensive or threatening undertones.
- If I am unable to meet your deadline or unable to complete your project, you will be fully refunded.