About this Product
This handmade women’s wool cowl makes the perfect winter accessory for equestrians and outdoorsy women who love Pendleton® and are looking for an alternative to a traditional scarf or wild rag, without the bulk.
Blending fashion & function, the vibrant southwestern pattern is sure to turn heads while the unique bandana design & arctic fleece lining make this an incredibly warm cowl that stays in place, looks symmetrical and doesn’t itch.
Whether you're hiking or riding on your favorite trail, running errands, attending sporting events or just trying to beat the winter’s chill, this western wool cowl will keep you super warm and looking stylish in the outdoors this cozy season. It can be dressed up as the perfect statement piece over your favorite sweater or denim jacket or worn tucked into a winter coat to protect you from the elements.
Made with genuine Pendleton® wool in the "Pilot Rock" fabric, which is woven in Pendleton's® PNW mill and I proudly handcraft each cowl in my Flagstaff, Arizona workshop in the woods.
• Size: One size fits all
• Materials: Blanket weight Pendleton® jacquard (88% wool & 12% cotton) with navy colored arctic fleece lining
• Closure: Finished with 3 gunmetal snaps for easy break-away
• Style: Western Americana
• Care instructions: Wool is the original miracle fiber. It’s naturally stain, odor, wrinkle and water-resistant, therefore, very low maintenance. The best way to refresh woolens is the natural way: Simply spot clean, shake or gently brush and hang them outdoors. You can also hand wash in cold water with a mild cleaning agent designed for wool.
Gifting - Makes a great birthday or holiday gift for that special woman in your life who appreciates high quality, comfortable statement pieces, that will last long enough to gain heirloom status.
Free Shipping - All cowls are shipped via USPS first class mail, which takes between 1-6 business days.
Returns – I gladly accept returns, contact me within 7 days of delivery. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Meet the Maker
I grew up in Oregon & spent most of my adult life living on the East Coast of New Zealand. I currently make my home in Northern Arizona, where I'm inspired by the surrounding mountains, desert and ponderosa pine forests.
I am deeply passionate about producing quality woolen home goods and utilitarian outdoor accessories in a bid to connect people with the natural benefits of wool and canvas.
The fabrics I use are highly resilient & durable - they will withstand the test of time & perform well in suburbia, the woods, the mountains, and on the coast.
I source my fabrics from legendary suppliers like Pendleton® and Harris Tweed®, who've been perfecting their use of the material for generations.
Harris Tweed® is an extremely warm & hard wearing pure virgin wool that is handwoven using traditional methods by Islanders at their homes & finished in Outer Hebrides, an archipelago off the northern coast of Scotland. I source all my Harris Tweed® from the Carloway Mill, situated in the quiet and peaceful village of Garenin, on the west side of the Isle of Lewis.
Pendleton® Wool is a superior virgin wool woven in Pacific Northwest mills. I use heavy-weight and light-weight jacquards, most of which are 100% wool (some are 82% wool and 18% cotton). I source all my Pendleton® fabric from the Woolen Mill Store in Portland, Oregon.
DuraWax™ is a heavy duty 12-oz cotton-duck fabric that is treated with beeswax, which contributes water resistance, windproofing, stiffness, and shape memory to the fabric. This canvas will patina beautifully when it is folded, scratched or scuffed, creating a rich, rugged look.
Welcome to my shop & thanks for stopping by!
- Processing Time: Most items are made & ready to ship. It usually takes 1-2 days processing time for the product to be shipped.
- Return Policy: Returns and exchanges are not a problem, please notify me within 7 days. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and any loss in value if an item isn't returned in its original condition. If so, how long does the buyer have to return the product?
- Care Instructions: Wool is the original miracle fiber. It’s naturally stain, odor, wrinkle and water-resistant, therefore, very low maintenance. The best way to refresh woolens is the natural way: Simply spot clean, shake or gently brush and hang them outdoors. You can also hand wash in cold water with a mild cleaning agent designed for wool.