About this Product
Banded Edge Knit hand warmers - Style 2
- Approximately 7.25" long from fingers to wrist
- Approximately 4.5" wide across the top of the hand
Made from Red Heart acrylic yarns for durability and long wear.
- Easy machine wash and dry. Yarn will soften once washed.
A CR Creations & Gifts Design
Meet the Maker
My mom taught me to sew at the age of 6, and her love of sewing and textile crafts she lovingly taught me. Burton Valley Quilt Company and the craft side of my creativity CR Creations & Gifts are the results of that patient guidance.
I love to create and spend my free time with yarn and fabric!
I gladly accept returns and cancellations.
- Contact me within 4 days of delivery
- Ship items back within 7 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs once return has been approved.
- Time stamp on email requesting cancellation will be the official record.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, buyer is responsible for any loss in value and that value will be communicated and will be deducted from the refund.
Shipping and Handling:
- Shipping within the United States only. Please allow 5 business days for the item to ship.
- All packages are sent with tracking, and are sent with $100 of included insurance.
- Special orders require additional time and estimated ship date will be communicated ASAP. Most items will ship USPS Ground Advantage or USPS Priority mail depending upon best rate.
- If you would like to purchase shipping services, please contact me before checking out so that I can adjust your invoice accordingly.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Custom made to order items.
Questions about your order:
- Please contact me anytime.
What are the care instructions?
- Most of my items are made with acrylic yarn which makes them machine washable and dryable. Any item with special care instructions will be noted in the listing and a care card will be provided in the packaging.
Are all items in a certain style identical?
- No, there will always be small variations in anything that is handmade. No two items will be exactly the same.