Understanding trademark and copyright infringement can sometimes be a difficult and confusing topic. At goimagine our goal is to respect the rights of independent sellers while also ensuring the integrity of the marketplace. That’s why goimagine does NOT condone the use of any intellectual property if the seller does not have rights from the intellectual property owner to use it.
It is important to know it is solely the responsibility of the seller to ensure they have the legal right to sell any copyrighted materials and goimagine does not endorse the sale of any illegally copyrighted products. Sellers should especially be aware that if they are selling something without consent from the copyright owner they risk litigation, fines and even loss of their business if the owner chooses to prosecute.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, goimagine may in its sole and exclusive discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of anyone who infringes any intellectual property rights of others. Without limiting the foregoing, owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the DMCA to report alleged infringements.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted or made accessible through the service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide goimagine with the following information:
- An electronic of physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that is claimed to have been infringed, including the URL (Internet address) or other specific location within the Service where the infringing material is located. Include enough information to allow goimagine to locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Submit the below form to report a product on goimagine's marketplace that isn't compliant with the above terms: