About this Product
Pendant Description: This pendant is an agate gemstone that is in the shape of an oval rock, or a bit like a rectangle with some of the corners cut off. It is a bit wider at the bottom that at the top. The colors of the agate pendant are a royal blue and clear to an opaque white. I have wire wrapped this agate pendant bead with twirls and swirls of antique copper wire and bronze wire. At the bottom of the pendant I have wire wrapped a loop from which a blue jasper gemstone bead with a small bronze flower bead dangles.
Earring Description: I have also made a pair of earrings out of the blue jasper gemstone beads with a bronze bead cap on each end and the bronze flower bead on top. The earrings hang from bronze fish hook style ear wires.
- The agate pendant is 1 5/8 inches long by ¾ inch wide and 8mm thick.
- With the wire wrapped bail and dangling jasper bead the total length of the pendant is 3 7/8 inches.
- The jasper gemstone beads are 10mm in diameter.
- The bronze flower bead is 6mm.
- The earrings have a total length of 1 ¾ inches.
Your Purchase: Your purchase will include both the wire wrapped pendant and the earrings.
Packaging: My packaging for jewelry will include a cotton lined jewelry box. I do this because it adds more protection for the jewelry while it ships.
Processing: This item is a finished product. My processing time takes 1-3 days based on USPS holidays and Sundays.
Environment: This item is crafted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Color: Colors may vary based on the difference in electronic devices.
Handmade wire wrapped agate pendant and earrings item EN00101.
Meet the Maker
Thank you for stopping by! My name is Terri. I love to make jewelry, and I will make jewelry out of most anything! I have been crocheting since I was six and love combining yarns for a unique texture and look. If you have been to my shop before, be sure to sort by newly listed so you can see my new additions. Let me know if you have any questions on my items.
And...yes, in the pic my readers do have the sticker showing the strength. I have them in different strengths throughout the house. I leave them on the readers so that if I pic up an older pair with a lower strength, I can look at the sticker and not think I am going blind!
In this picture I am making dainty little necklaces and hair bows for my granddaughter. I make my jewelry in the formal dining room. My husband said we should not have bought a house with a formal living and dining room, because we do not use them. Well, I am using them now!!! I have foil down on my table to protect it...and it forms to the table so it worked well, and rubber gloves on so I do not burn my fingers while making the bows! Just in case you were wondering...and, my mouth is open cuz I am talking.
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations after the item has shipped.
- Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I would suggest using the original packaging to mail it back.
- If you are not happy, I am not happy! Please contact me if you have an issue.