About this Product
Adorable organic cotton napkins sized for children. These napkins measure approximately 8" square and are perfectly sized for little hands and Christmas cookies or treats. And they are also great to send in a lunch box.
These napkins feature two prints by mid-century artist Charley Harper that are sure to bring on the smiles.
The napkins are finished with a rolled hem. Your napkin will be finished with black or off-white thread depending on your fabric choice.
All the fabrics are 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
IN STOCK NOTICE: We have 4 napkins in Gift Rapt (light colored thread edge) and 4 napkins in Chimney Capers (black thread edge) ready to ship in 1-2 days. Other items are handmade upon order and ship in 1-2 weeks so order yours now by choosing your desired fabric and number of napkins from the drop down menus.
This listing is for napkins only, find more unique, organic and handmade items including coordinating placemats and table runners in our shop.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, line or tumble dry low. Warm or steam iron as needed.
Meet the Maker
Delano Designs is an environmentally friendly line of organic cotton home decor, bedding, and clothing items. Our items are unique, organic, and handmade. We are a mother/daughter team based in Oregon, who are bringing their design dreams to life by helping you create a healthy and beautiful life you'll love.
And we proudly meet CPSC safety requirements for children's bedding and clothing.
How it’s Made
All of our items are hand crafted in our bright and airy sewing room. Our process is environmentally friendly from the materials to our packaging.
- Our fabric is generally sourced from small women owned businesses.
- Our patterns are either made by us or are from small women owned businesses.
- Our items are made primarily from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Our tags are made from organic cotton.
- Our threads are organic cotton or cotton.
- We use biodegradable cellophane bags for packaging.
- Our ironing board is covered with organic cotton and wool batting.
Our hand crafted process includes a number of steps.
- Fabric is prewashed in a non-toxic, fragrance free detergent or vinegar and baking soda. This preshrinks the fabric.
- Fabric is ironed.
- Fabric is cut.
- Fabric is sewn using a standard sewing machine and/or serger and/or cover stitch machine.
- Item is ironed.
- Item is packaged in a clear cellophane bag, and then placed in a mailer.
- Item is sent off to you!
- Shipping is free.
- Please note shipping times stated in the listing.
- All in stock items ship within 1-3 business days.
- Items that are not currently in stock generally ship in 7-14 business days unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping estimates for custom items will be given at the time of order.
- The majority of items ship via USPS, either First Class or Priority mail. Larger orders may ship with other carriers.
- We will do our best to meet the shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. Shipping insurance is available upon request.
- For shipping concerns or questions please contact us.
Refunds and Exchanges
Your satisfaction is important to us. Please let us know as soon as possible if there is a problem with your order or products, and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Exchanges, returns, etc. will be determined on an individual basis. Items must not be washed or used prior to return. Custom items are not available to return.
We do not allow cancellations. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Additional Policies and Information
All of our products have been made in a smoke-free environment.
All of our fabrics have been prewashed to prevent shrinkage, in a hypoallergenic, fragrance-free detergent.
We do our best to provide our customers with the most accurate photographs and descriptions of fabrics and products, however, please allow for some variations due to the color displays of different monitors.
The exact placement of the fabric may differ from the pictured item.
If you have specific concerns about a fabric, please contact us to be sure we can provide you with what you need.