Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This lovable mermaid is ready to swim into your home. Perfect for hugs, sitting on bed, or even displayed on shelves, its sure to bring a smile to your/your loved one's face.
Looking for a different hairstyle? Please message message me and we'll working something out!
While mermaid can be made kid friendly for those 3 & up, I would recommend her for those older or who are gentle with their toys.
I cannot ship items meant as toys to anyone in OH, MA or PA. (This is for toys only, not home decor)
Please see How It's Made for more information regarding size and materials used.
Height: 12 inches
Body Width: 4.5 inches
Please allow some size variance as each item is made to order.
- Acrylic Yarn
- Polyester Polyfil
- Safety Eyes (not for under 8 years old) or Crochet Eyes
Pattern by: BBadorables
Items are made in a pet-friendly and smoke-free home.
Actual colors may vary due to how computer/device screens have different capabilities to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. I try to edit our photos to show all of my products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor
Hello, I'm Andrea! I first learned how to crochet, thanks to my dad (yes! dad!), when I was just a kid. While other things have come and gone, the love of texture art has stayed with me. My main love, and what I specialize in, amigurumi, came about 10 year ago thanks to my desire to make cute stuffed items. You may also see regular/non-stuffed knit or crochet items, but amigurumi is my main focus.
All pieces in my store are made to order, unless otherwise stated. However, if there is something you'd like that you're not seeing, please reach out to me or start a custom made order. I love to do custom pieces and it's very rare that I can't find something/come up with something that will work!
Want to know more about me/my products? Check me out on social media!
All items are made in a pet-friendly (dog/cat) and smoke-free home.
All items are made-to-order. While time needed to prepare orders for shipping averages between 2-3 weeks, please see individual listings for specific details. Please also check the store announcements for up-to-date information on delays.
Returns, Exchanges, or Cancellations
Due to the nature of custom or personalized items, items cannot be returned/exchanged unless the item was received damaged or there was a mistake on my part.
- Buyers must contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Items must be shipped back within 14 days of delivery if looking for a replacement.
- If the item was damaged, I do request a photo of the packing and the item to show damage.
For Items Returned to Sender due to incorrect or insufficient address
- Buyer will be charged for the new shipping label. Since all items are custom made, I will not refund items.
- You must contact me within 2 hours of purchase.
Colors may vary slightly due to device monitors, lighting, and yarn dye lots.
- I ship all items via USPS & will have a tracking number.
- I am unable to guarantee shipping times at any time. If an item hasn’t moved in two weeks, please let me know and I will file a lost/missing case with USPS.
- If item says delivered but you have not received it, please try to following
- Go to your local USPS office and ask for GPS coordinates. They will be able to tell if the delivered coordinates match your address or not.
- If GPS coordinates match your address, please check with other house members/neighbors if possible.
- If still missing, please file a report with the local police station. Mail theft is a crime. Send me a copy of the report. Once I have verified it, I will send a replacement.
Please feel free to contact me if there are any other issues.