About this Product
Necklace Description: The center gemstone pendant for this necklace set is a blue imperial jasper gemstone in the shape of a rectangle. I have wire wrapped the bail out of antique copper wire, and have added a couple of twirls and curls just around the bail and down the center right of the pendant. The pendant is in the colors of blue, brown, and creamy beige.
The Antique Copper Chain: I will include an antique copper chain to go with your pendant. That way it will be ready to wear as soon as you open your package! The wire wrapped bail opening is about 5mm in diameter. You can use most medium size to smaller size chains on this bail. The chain that I am including with your purchase is a more delicate chain.
Earring Description: The earrings are made with an abacus turquoise (dyed howlite) bead. On each side of this turquoise bead there is an antique copper bead cap. These are wire wrapped onto an antique copper fish hook type ear wire.
Your Purchase: Your purchase will include the wire wrapped pendant, the chain, and the earrings.
- The imperial jasper gemstone is 1 3/16 inches long, ¾ inches wide, and 6mm thick.
- The bail opening is about 5mm in diameter.
- The antique copper chain is 19 inches long.
- The turquoise gemstone bead on the earrings is 6mm long by 8mm wide.
- The earrings are 1 ½ inches long.
My Inventory Info: Handmade copper wire wrapped rectangle imperial jasper gemstone pendant and matching turquoise earrings item GN00012.
Processing: This item is a finished product. My processing time takes 1-3 days based on USPS holidays and Sundays
Packaging: My packaging for jewelry will include a cotton lined jewelry box. I do this because it adds more protection for the jewelry while it ships. It also makes a nice package for giving as a gift.
Environment: This item is crafted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Color: Colors may very just a bit based on the difference in computer monitors.
Meet the Maker
Thank you for stopping by! My name is Terri. I love to make jewelry, and I will make jewelry out of most anything! I have been crocheting since I was six and love combining yarns for a unique texture and look. If you have been to my shop before, be sure to sort by newly listed so you can see my new additions. Let me know if you have any questions on my items.
And...yes, in the pic my readers do have the sticker showing the strength. I have them in different strengths throughout the house. I leave them on the readers so that if I pic up an older pair with a lower strength, I can look at the sticker and not think I am going blind!
In this picture I am making dainty little necklaces and hair bows for my granddaughter. I make my jewelry in the formal dining room. My husband said we should not have bought a house with a formal living and dining room, because we do not use them. Well, I am using them now!!! I have foil down on my table to protect it...and it forms to the table so it worked well, and rubber gloves on so I do not burn my fingers while making the bows! Just in case you were wondering...and, my mouth is open cuz I am talking.
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations after the item has shipped.
- Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I would suggest using the original packaging to mail it back.
- If you are not happy, I am not happy! Please contact me if you have an issue.