About this Product
Necklace Description: The center gemstone pendant for this necklace set is a purple, pink, green (that almost looks black),and brown choi finches jasper gemstone. I have wire wrapped the bail out of antique copper wire, and have added a lot of twirls and curls around the bail and going down the left center of the pendant. I will include an antique copper chain to go with your pendant. That way it will be ready to wear as soon as you open your package! The bail is large enough at 9mm in diameter so you can also use your favorite ribbon or most chains to change the look of the necklace and pendant.
Earring Description: The earrings are made using round faceted purple agate gemstone beads. The purple in the agate matches the color in the jasper pendant. There is an antique copper leaf patter bead cap at the top, and above this is a filigree small antique copper bead. These are wire wrapped onto an antique copper fish hook type ear wire.
Your Purchase: Your purchase will include the wire wrapped pendant, the chain, and the earrings.
- The choi finch jasper teardrop pendant is 2 inches long by 1 3/16 inches wide and is 7mm thick.
- The opening on the bail is 9mm in diameter.
- Adding the antique copper wire wrapped bail and the swirls and twirls of copper wire the length of the necklace is 2 ¾ inches.
- The antique copper chain is 24 inches long.
- The round faceted agate gemstone beads used on the earrings is 12mm in diameter.
- The small round filigree type antique copper bead on the earrings is 4mm in diameter.
- The total length of the earrings is 1 ¾ inches.
Processing: This item is a finished product. My processing time takes 1-3 days based on USPS holidays and Sundays.
Packaging: My packaging for jewelry will include a cotton lined jewelry box. I do this because it adds more protection for the jewelry while it ships. It also makes a nice package for giving as a gift.
Environment: This item is crafted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Color: Colors may vary just a bit based on the difference in computer monitors.
Handmade copper wire wrapped pink and purple choi finches teardrop jasper item GN00001.
Meet the Maker
Thank you for stopping by! My name is Terri. I love to make jewelry, and I will make jewelry out of most anything! I have been crocheting since I was six and love combining yarns for a unique texture and look. If you have been to my shop before, be sure to sort by newly listed so you can see my new additions. Let me know if you have any questions on my items.
And...yes, in the pic my readers do have the sticker showing the strength. I have them in different strengths throughout the house. I leave them on the readers so that if I pic up an older pair with a lower strength, I can look at the sticker and not think I am going blind!
In this picture I am making dainty little necklaces and hair bows for my granddaughter. I make my jewelry in the formal dining room. My husband said we should not have bought a house with a formal living and dining room, because we do not use them. Well, I am using them now!!! I have foil down on my table to protect it...and it forms to the table so it worked well, and rubber gloves on so I do not burn my fingers while making the bows! Just in case you were wondering...and, my mouth is open cuz I am talking.
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations after the item has shipped.
- Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I would suggest using the original packaging to mail it back.
- If you are not happy, I am not happy! Please contact me if you have an issue.