Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
"Turquoise" stone rounds and aqua/turquoise vintage Japanese glass beads, charming sterling bird toggle
Sterling silver wire-wound round focal bead.
Turquoise 12mm rounds (untreated stone, described as "natural turquoise" by the seller).
Vintage Japanese glass beads: translucent aqua 12mm baroque rounds; 6mm turquoise rounds.
Czech bronze glass rondelles.
Sterling silver artisan bird toggle clasp, sterling findings.
Necklace length/weight: (~Princess) 19"/2.5 oz. #201536SW
- My work is offered as necklace/earring sets (demi-parure). If you don't wear earrings, the earring pairs make lovely gifts.
- I work with artisan and other beautifully designed toggles and clasps. Helpful hint: Practice hooking and unhooking the clasp; visualize this while doing so without looking. This favorite artisan clasp may take a bit of practice.
- Bead descriptions are based on bead vendor information and the best of my knowledge.
- Colors viewed may differ from actual colors due to device variances.
- Packed in a gift-ready window-lidded tin (anti-tarnish tab enclosed).
The name Dark Poet Designs was lifted from my once-upon-a-time one-line resume:
"...wife, mother, Girl Scout leader, bookkeeper (in both senses), dark poet..."
I am a retired elementary school teacher who has been designing bead jewelry for over 20 years. Originally, I hosted in-home studio shows. Over time, teaching and Argentine tango became my focus. I kept creating, but quit marketing my work.
I create necklace/earring sets, earrings, and an occasional bracelet. Each of my designs is one-of-a-kind. I frequently use mid-century vintage glass beads, usually post-war Japanese, German, or Czech. Other materials include semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls, crystals, seed beads, glass rondelles, raku or ceramic beads, contemporary artisan-made beads in various media, and sterling silver or bronze beads and clasps.
Thank you for visiting my page. To see some of my past work and browse through some interesting links, visit my website. My work is for sale online exclusively here at goimagine. Some of my work may be seen on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest and Facebook.
— Karen Reck | Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, New Mexico
P.S. I haven't written a dark (vampires, ghosts, and demon lovers) poem in several years.
Please contact me if you have any questions about your order, my work, or my terms.
U.S. shipping is FREE (First Class).
Time in transit may vary depending on USPS.
Estimated packing/shipping times: 2-5 days.
I will accept returns if you:
- Contact me within 5 days of delivery
- Ship items back within 7 days of delivery
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and in original packaging.
Refunds will be issued after I've received your return.
Custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
Thank you for your support of goimagine and my work!