About this Product
Necklace Description: This agate tear drop shaped gemstone pendant bead has been wire wrapped with bronze twisted square wire to form the bail. The agate gemstone starts at the right with the pink geode crystal look, going into the green, then cream, then the yellow green color to the left. The color bands are in a vertical pattern with a little bit of a swoop that leans to the left. The bronze wire wrapping also has a couple of swirls just below the bail.
The Suede Necklace: So the necklace will be ready to wear when you receive it, I will be including a light brown suede leather necklace. I have wire wrapped onto the ends a bronze toggle closure.\
Earring Description: The earrings are a round green zoisite gemstone with a bronze bead cap on each end. These hang from bronze fish hook style ear wires.
Your Purchase: Your purchase will include both the light brown suede leather necklace, the bronze wire wrapped agate gemstone, and the zoisite earrings.
- The agate teardrop gemstone bead is 2 ½ inches long by 1 ¾ inches wide and is 10mm thick.
- The bail opening is 11mm by 10mm.
- This is large enough for you to use your favorite chain or a ribbon for the necklace to change the look.
- With the added wire wrapped bail the length of the pendant is 3 ¼ inches.
- The light brown suede leather necklace is 23 inches long.
- The round zoisite gemstone beads used for the earrings are 10mm in diameter.
- The total length of the earrings, including the bronze fish hook style ear wires is 1 ½ inches.
Processing: This item is a finished product. My processing time takes 1-3 days based on USPS holidays and Sundays.
Packaging: My packaging for jewelry will almost always include a cotton lined jewelry box. I do this because it adds more protection for the jewelry while it ships. It also makes a nice package for giving as a gift.
Environment: This item is crafted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Color: Colors may vary just a bit based on the difference in computer monitors.
Handmade suede leather necklace, wire wrapped agate pendant, and zoisite earrings item GN00008.
Meet the Maker
Thank you for stopping by! My name is Terri. I love to make jewelry, and I will make jewelry out of most anything! I have been crocheting since I was six and love combining yarns for a unique texture and look. If you have been to my shop before, be sure to sort by newly listed so you can see my new additions. Let me know if you have any questions on my items.
And...yes, in the pic my readers do have the sticker showing the strength. I have them in different strengths throughout the house. I leave them on the readers so that if I pic up an older pair with a lower strength, I can look at the sticker and not think I am going blind!
In this picture I am making dainty little necklaces and hair bows for my granddaughter. I make my jewelry in the formal dining room. My husband said we should not have bought a house with a formal living and dining room, because we do not use them. Well, I am using them now!!! I have foil down on my table to protect it...and it forms to the table so it worked well, and rubber gloves on so I do not burn my fingers while making the bows! Just in case you were wondering...and, my mouth is open cuz I am talking.
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations after the item has shipped.
- Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I would suggest using the original packaging to mail it back.
- If you are not happy, I am not happy! Please contact me if you have an issue.