About this Product
This heart wall hanging was made as a special piece for people who aren't fond of the typical pinks and reds. So, I created this piece with a blue satin flower for something different to appeal to those folks. It's a nice size measuring 10"w x 31"L for outside dimensions. It's made with "natural" premium macramé cord from the Europe using no dyes, bleach or chemicals. The flower is made from satin cord. The wooden heart is whitewashed and made from birch.
This is a unique piece and anyone receiving it will love it. It's one of a kind and designed by me. It would look great in any room in your home as it's mostly neutral. It should fit most anywhere, but that pop of turquoise really stands out.
Thanks for looking.
Meet the Maker
Hello and welcome to my Goimagine Store!
I'm Nancy, and I'm thrilled to introduce you to my small business, YKnot Handmade. Crafting has been a passion of mine for decades, starting with sewing my own clothes, crocheting, macramé, woodworking, jewelry making, and exploring any creative outlet I could find. There's something so fulfilling about taking raw materials and transforming them into something both beautiful and practical!
Today, I work exclusively with top-quality cotton cords and recycled materials from reputable manufacturers in Europe, South America and the USA. Although more expensive, these OEKO-TEX certified materials are worth the investment as they are safe for sensitive individuals, including babies and those with respiratory issues.
I'm always on the lookout for unique and high-quality beads, chains, buttons, and other embellishments that will make my work stand out. In today's world, where more and more people are turning to crafting, I take pride in creating pieces that are truly unique.
If you have any questions or are interested in a custom order, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love working with my customers to create something special just for them. And when it comes to wearable items, you can rest easy knowing that I hand wash each piece before shipping it out, and include care instructions with your order.
All of my products are crafted by hand in my smoke-free home in Tennessee, and I'm proud to support the Arts, Makers, and Made in the USA.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me and my work. Wishing you all the best!
I gladly accept returns and cancellations.
- Contact me within 3 days of delivery
- Ship items back within 7 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase
Shipping and Handling:
- We ship to the United States only, usually within 1 to 3 business days if the item is in stock. Most lightweight items will ship USPS First Class, larger items USPS Priority, and heavier or oddly shaped items will be UPS. We do not charge a "handling fee".
- All packages are sent with tracking, and are sent with $100 of included insurance. If you would like to purchase additional insurance or other services including signature confirmation, please contact me before purchasing so I can adjust the listing.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for "Custom or Made to Order" items.
Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for the cost of non-reimbursable return shipping. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order:
- Please contact me anytime.
Do you make custom orders?
- Yes, if you would like a different color or size, just contact me and I'll be happy to help.
What are the care instructions:
- The care instructions will be included with your order. Basically with macramé, it's a vacuum and shake of large items and a spot clean and lay flat to dry for small items.
Are all items in a certain style identical?
- No, there will always be small variations in anything that is handmade. Sometimes macramé cord and yarn that is the same size can be slightly tighter wound than another color might be. No two items will be identical but pretty close.