About this Product
Car Seat Covers!! Great baby gifts!!
This car seat cover is made-to-order in the color(s) of your choice. This fits a standard infant car seat and can also double as a blanket. There are 2 buttons to hold the cover to the car seat. Please use caution with small children since this does contain buttons. I triple secure all buttons with yarn.
Please let me know what color(s) you would like for your car seat cover.
Please allow 7 business days for the creation of your car seat cover before shipping.
This item is machine washable on gentle cycle. You may dry it on a low setting.
In order of pictures above, the colors are:
1. Genie (Greens/greys/offwhite) This will work up different every time depending on how the yarn pulls. It's a variegated yarn and each skein pulls at different colors.
2. Deep Blues. This is also a variegated yarn that will pull in different ways.
3. Pastels. Each color is a different skein of yarn. This is not variegated.
4. Mint Chip. This is a combination of browns, greys, a slight pink (my hubby says it's light grey but I think it's more pink), and purple (a very dark purple at times). This is a variegated yarn and will work up differently every time.
5. Robin Egg. This is a combination of yellows, blues, purples, and greens. This is a variegated yarn and will work up differently every time.
6. Easter Basket. This is probably my favorite one to date!! It's a beautiful combination of grey, purple, pink, and white. This is a variegated yarn and will work up differently each time. The yarn for this one is also super duper soft!!
I will add more color options as I make up different variations. I can also create these in solid colors. I love playing around with variegated ones too!
Meet the Maker
I have been crocheting for over 40 years! I love making items that bring joy to others lives! I am a wife, mother of 4, Nonnie of 6. I grew up in the north but have been a southern girl for over 20 years now. When I'm not crafting, I enjoy reading, watching hockey, and spending time with my family.
How it’s Made
worsted weight acrylic yarn, buttons
Shipping times will vary with each item. Some items take more time than others to complete. Be sure to read the item description prior to placing an order. I will do my best to accommodate shipping times but there may be times when shipping will be delayed due to orders placed ahead of yours, life in general, the holidays, etc. I will communicate with you should I see an issue with meeting certain shipping deadlines.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINE: If you are requesting a "made to order" item, the deadline for all items to guarantee a holiday delivery is October 31. I may be able to fit in more after that date but that is the last date I can guarantee a Christmas delivery on a made to order item.
Please ask all questions prior to ordering and be sure to be available should any questions arise as I prepare your order. All sales are final once the item is completed but if necessary, you may cancel up until I ship the item. I do not accept returns! Once the item has left my facility and is in the hands of the postal service, it is out of my control. I do not have any control over the speed in which they deliver to you, whether it's the correct location, etc. Please be sure that your mailing address is correct when placing your order.