Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This baby and toddler sized quilt features gorgeous rich jewel toned fabrics with a jungle motif. Elephants, tigers, peacocks, pineapples, exotic florals and more grace these beautiful 100% GOTS certified organic fabrics.
IN STOCK NOTE: We currently have 1 quilt ready to ship in 1-2 days.
Other quantities will ship in 2-3 weeks.
The quilt measures 38" x 48" perfect for growing with your baby to toddlerhood and then can be used as a lap quilt. The batting is 50% bamboo and 50% organic cotton. The quilt is backed with a coordinating pale pink fabric and is machine quilted.
We have matching sheets and pillowcases in our shop as pictured. Find more unique, organic and handmade items in our shop.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, air or tumble dry low. If needed iron with a low setting.
The cost of shipping in included in the item cost.
Note: Quilts are not available to be shipped to: Connecticut, Delaware, Detroit, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia. Please message us with questions.
We proudly meet CPSC safety requirements for children's bedding and clothing.
All of our items are hand crafted in our bright and airy sewing room. Our process is environmentally friendly from the materials to our packaging.
- Our fabric is generally sourced from small women owned businesses.
- We design our quilt patterns.
- Our items are made primarily from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Batting is 50% bamboo and 50% organic cotton.
- Our tags are made from organic cotton.
- Our threads are organic cotton or cotton.
- We use biodegradable cellophane bags for packaging.
- Our ironing board is covered with organic cotton and wool batting.
Our hand crafted process includes a number of steps.
- Fabric is prewashed in a non-toxic, fragrance free detergent or vinegar and baking soda. This preshrinks the fabric.
- Batting is presoaked in warm water and dried in low heat to preshrink the batting.
- Fabric is ironed.
- Fabric is cut.
- Quilt is sewn and quilted on a standard sewing machine.
- Quilt is ironed on low heat.
- Quilt is packaged in a clear cellophane bag or tissue paper, and then placed in a mailer.
- Quilt is sent off to you!
Delano Designs is an environmentally friendly line of organic cotton home decor, bedding, and clothing items. Our items are unique, organic, and handmade. We are a mother/daughter team based in Oregon, who are bringing their design dreams to life by helping you create a healthy and beautiful life you'll love.
And we proudly meet CPSC safety requirements for children's bedding and clothing.
- Shipping is free.
- Please note shipping times stated in the listing.
- All in stock items ship within 1-3 business days.
- Items that are not currently in stock generally ship in 7-14 business days unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping estimates for custom items will be given at the time of order.
- The majority of items ship via USPS, either First Class or Priority mail. Larger orders may ship with other carriers.
- We will do our best to meet the shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. Shipping insurance is available upon request.
- For shipping concerns or questions please contact us.
Refunds and Exchanges
Your satisfaction is important to us. Please let us know as soon as possible if there is a problem with your order or products, and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Exchanges, returns, etc. will be determined on an individual basis. Items must not be washed or used prior to return. Custom items are not available to return.
We do not allow cancellations. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Additional Policies and Information
All of our products have been made in a smoke-free environment.
All of our fabrics have been prewashed to prevent shrinkage, in a hypoallergenic, fragrance-free detergent.
We do our best to provide our customers with the most accurate photographs and descriptions of fabrics and products, however, please allow for some variations due to the color displays of different monitors.
The exact placement of the fabric may differ from the pictured item.
If you have specific concerns about a fabric, please contact us to be sure we can provide you with what you need.