Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Charming baby blanket from the Folkland collection. The main fabric features barns with sweet little chickens, owls and bunnies, with borders of cream and red. The back is a lovely soft organic natural flannel. The fabrics are are 100% organic cotton and are GOTS certified.
The blanket is ready to ship and is a generous 32" x 36"; the perfect size for receiving, swaddling, strolling or cuddling!
IN STOCK NOTE: We have one blanket ready to ship, other quantities will ship in 1-2 weeks.
The cost of shipping is included in the cost of the item.
Find more unique, organic and handmade items including, those in the last picture in our shop.
Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle and line or dry low. Warm or steam iron.
We proudly meet CPSC guidelines for children's clothing and bedding items.
All of our items are hand crafted in our bright and airy sewing room. Our process is environmentally friendly from the materials to our packaging.
- Our fabric is generally sourced from small women owned businesses.
- Our patterns are either made by us or are from small women owned businesses.
- Our items are made primarily from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Our tags are made from organic cotton.
- Our threads are organic cotton or cotton.
- We use biodegradable cellophane bags for packaging.
- Our ironing board is covered with organic cotton and wool batting.
Our hand crafted process includes a number of steps.
- Fabric is prewashed in a non-toxic, fragrance free detergent or vinegar and baking soda. This preshrinks the fabric.
- Fabric is ironed.
- Fabric is cut.
- Fabric is sewn using a standard sewing machine and/or serger and/or cover stitch machine.
- Item is ironed.
- Item is packaged in a clear cellophane bag, and then placed in a mailer.
- Item is sent off to you!
Delano Designs is an environmentally friendly line of organic cotton home decor, bedding, and clothing items. Our items are unique, organic, and handmade. We are a mother/daughter team based in Oregon, who are bringing their design dreams to life by helping you create a healthy and beautiful life you'll love.
And we proudly meet CPSC safety requirements for children's bedding and clothing.
- Shipping is free.
- Please note shipping times stated in the listing.
- All in stock items ship within 1-3 business days.
- Items that are not currently in stock generally ship in 7-14 business days unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping estimates for custom items will be given at the time of order.
- The majority of items ship via USPS, either First Class or Priority mail. Larger orders may ship with other carriers.
- We will do our best to meet the shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. Shipping insurance is available upon request.
- For shipping concerns or questions please contact us.
Refunds and Exchanges
Your satisfaction is important to us. Please let us know as soon as possible if there is a problem with your order or products, and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Exchanges, returns, etc. will be determined on an individual basis. Items must not be washed or used prior to return. Custom items are not available to return.
We do not allow cancellations. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Additional Policies and Information
All of our products have been made in a smoke-free environment.
All of our fabrics have been prewashed to prevent shrinkage, in a hypoallergenic, fragrance-free detergent.
We do our best to provide our customers with the most accurate photographs and descriptions of fabrics and products, however, please allow for some variations due to the color displays of different monitors.
The exact placement of the fabric may differ from the pictured item.
If you have specific concerns about a fabric, please contact us to be sure we can provide you with what you need.