About this Product
Pendant Description: The center gemstone pendant for this necklace set is a pink banded heart shaped agate. The agate heart is a medium pink with white bands going around the edges and at the bottom. I have wire wrapped the bail out of antique copper wire, and have added a couple of twirls and curls around the gemstone pendant bead.
The Chain: I will include an antique copper chain to go with your pendant. That way it will be ready to wear as soon as you open your package. The antique copper chain is 24 ¼ inches long.
Earring Description: The earrings are made using a pink and orange crazy lace round agate gemstone bead that is 12mm in diameter. There are antique copper bead caps on each end of this agate bead. These are wire wrapped onto an antique copper fishhook type ear wire.
Your Purchase: Your purchase will include the pendant, the chain, and the earrings.
- The center pink agate heart gemstone is 2 inches long, 1 5/8 inches wide and 6mm thick.
- With the wire wrapped bail the total length of the pendant is 3 inches.
- The earrings are 1 ½ inches long.
- The antique copper chain is 24 1/4 inches long
Processing: This item is a finished product. My processing time takes 1-3 days based on USPS holidays and Sundays.
Environment: This item is crafted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Color: Colors may vary based on the difference in electronic devices.
Meet the Maker
Thank you for stopping by! My name is Terri. I love to make jewelry, and I will make jewelry out of most anything! I have been crocheting since I was six and love combining yarns for a unique texture and look. If you have been to my shop before, be sure to sort by newly listed so you can see my new additions. Let me know if you have any questions on my items.
And...yes, in the pic my readers do have the sticker showing the strength. I have them in different strengths throughout the house. I leave them on the readers so that if I pic up an older pair with a lower strength, I can look at the sticker and not think I am going blind!
In this picture I am making dainty little necklaces and hair bows for my granddaughter. I make my jewelry in the formal dining room. My husband said we should not have bought a house with a formal living and dining room, because we do not use them. Well, I am using them now!!! I have foil down on my table to protect it...and it forms to the table so it worked well, and rubber gloves on so I do not burn my fingers while making the bows! Just in case you were wondering...and, my mouth is open cuz I am talking.
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations after the item has shipped.
- Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I would suggest using the original packaging to mail it back.
- If you are not happy, I am not happy! Please contact me if you have an issue.