About this Product
Necklace Description: The pendant for this necklace and earrings set is a pink crazy lace agate heart. The bail for the gemstone heart is wire wrapped with bare copper wire. The gemstone heart is in the colors of pink, burgundy, brown, and cream.
The Suede Necklace I am including a brown suede necklace with this heart pendant. I have wire wrapped on each end a copper S clasp.
Earring Description: The earrings are a pink mottled jasper gemstone. I have wire wrapped these with an oval faceted peach pink crystal above them. These hand from copper fish hook style ear wires.
Your Purchase: Your purchase will include both the crazy lace agate heart pendant, the brown suede necklace, and the earrings.
- The gemstone heart is 2 ¼ inches long by 1 ¾ inches wide and 6mm thick.
- The opening to the bail is 10mm in diameter.
- With the copper wire wrapped bail, the total length of the crazy lace heart pendant is 3 inches.
- The brown suede necklace is 23 ½ inches long.
- The pink jasper gemstones on the earrings are 10mm in diameter.
- The oval peach pink faceted crystal on the earrings is 6mm long and 4mm wide.
- The total length of the earrings, including the ear wires, is 1 5/8 inches .
Processing: This item is a finished product. My processing time takes 1-3 days based on USPS holidays and Sundays.
Packaging: My packaging for jewelry will include a cotton lined jewelry box. I do this because it adds more protection for the jewelry while it ships. It also makes a nice package for giving as a gift.
Environment: This item is crafted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Color: Colors may vary just a bit based on the difference in computer monitors.
My Inventory Info:
Handmade crazy lace agate heart pendant with jasper earrings item GN00005.
Meet the Maker
Thank you for stopping by! My name is Terri. I love to make jewelry, and I will make jewelry out of most anything! I have been crocheting since I was six and love combining yarns for a unique texture and look. If you have been to my shop before, be sure to sort by newly listed so you can see my new additions. Let me know if you have any questions on my items.
And...yes, in the pic my readers do have the sticker showing the strength. I have them in different strengths throughout the house. I leave them on the readers so that if I pic up an older pair with a lower strength, I can look at the sticker and not think I am going blind!
In this picture I am making dainty little necklaces and hair bows for my granddaughter. I make my jewelry in the formal dining room. My husband said we should not have bought a house with a formal living and dining room, because we do not use them. Well, I am using them now!!! I have foil down on my table to protect it...and it forms to the table so it worked well, and rubber gloves on so I do not burn my fingers while making the bows! Just in case you were wondering...and, my mouth is open cuz I am talking.
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations after the item has shipped.
- Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I would suggest using the original packaging to mail it back.
- If you are not happy, I am not happy! Please contact me if you have an issue.