About this Product
Necklace Description: This is a lovely purple and cream banded agate gemstone. Both side are nice, one side has a bit more purple, the other has a bit more cream showing. I have wire wrapped a bail with gold over copper wire so that either side could show. Just above the wire wrapped bail there is a segment of wire wrapping that has a purple agate gemstone bead with a diamond shaped and a round gold plated bead. This is wire wrapped onto a gold plated chain. The chain closes with a round spring clasp.
Earring Description: I have also made a pair of matching earrings out of the purple agate gemstone bead. The diamond shaped and small round gold beads are also on the earrings above the agate gemstone.
Your Purchase: Your purchase will include both the necklace and the earrings.
- The agate gemstone pendant is 2 1/8 inches long by 1 3/8 inches wide by 7mm thick.
- With the wire wrapped bail the length is 2 ¾ inches.
- The round purple agate gemstone bead is 8mm in diameter.
- The small gold plated bead is 3mm.
- The diamond shaped gold plated bead is 4mm.
- The necklace is 22 inches, and the wire wrapped agate pendant will hang down an additional 2 ¾ inches.
- The earrings are 1 7/8 inches.
- This includes the gold plate fish hook style ear wires.
Processing: This item is a finished product. My processing time takes 1-3 days based on USPS holidays and Sundays.
Packaging: My packaging for jewelry will include a cotton lined jewelry box. I do this because it adds more protection for the jewelry while it ships. It also makes a nice package for giving as a gift.
Environment: This item is crafted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Color: Colors may vary based on the difference in electronic devices.
Handmade wire wrapped gemstone pendant and earrings item GN00007.
Meet the Maker
Thank you for stopping by! My name is Terri. I love to make jewelry, and I will make jewelry out of most anything! I have been crocheting since I was six and love combining yarns for a unique texture and look. If you have been to my shop before, be sure to sort by newly listed so you can see my new additions. Let me know if you have any questions on my items.
And...yes, in the pic my readers do have the sticker showing the strength. I have them in different strengths throughout the house. I leave them on the readers so that if I pic up an older pair with a lower strength, I can look at the sticker and not think I am going blind!
In this picture I am making dainty little necklaces and hair bows for my granddaughter. I make my jewelry in the formal dining room. My husband said we should not have bought a house with a formal living and dining room, because we do not use them. Well, I am using them now!!! I have foil down on my table to protect it...and it forms to the table so it worked well, and rubber gloves on so I do not burn my fingers while making the bows! Just in case you were wondering...and, my mouth is open cuz I am talking.
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations after the item has shipped.
- Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I would suggest using the original packaging to mail it back.
- If you are not happy, I am not happy! Please contact me if you have an issue.