About this Product
This unique Rainbow Lotus Flower Candle Holder is a perfect fit for any fun, eclectic space! The colors are bright and cheerful to add a nice pop of color to your decor.
The base is a stainless steel chainmaille ring that is flexible, yet strong. It can be displayed and used in 3 different positions; raised in the Lotus Blossom position, left flat with the petals pointing upwards or flipped over in a Sunflower position.
When in the Lotus position, the candle holder measures 2 inches wide and 1 inch high. When left flat, either face up or down, it measures 3 inches wide and 1/2 inch high.
There is no solid base to this holder so use caution when burning the candle and place the holder on a heat safe surface or candle plate. The metal also gets hot when burning candles so let the holder cool off after use before moving it.
A white, unscented tea light candle is included. If you prefer to not have open flames, LED battery operated tea light candle fits perfectly.
* One (1) rainbow lotus flower candle holder
* One (1) unscented, white tea light candle
* Printed instructions for changing the candle and raising the holder up to the Lotus Position
* Cotton lined gift box tied with a pink ribbon
* Three (3) different ways to display; raised in the Lotus Position, flat in a Sunflower Position, flipped over for a different Sunflower Position
* Hand made base of stainless steel
* Measures 2 inches wide and 1 inch high when in the Lotus Position
* Measures 3 inches wide and .5 inch high when in the Sunflower Position
* There is no solid bottom so a heat safe plate is recommended
See more Candle Holders here.
Meet the Maker
I started making beaded jewelry in 2009 and have expanded my skill set over the years to include chainmaille jewelry and chainmaille decor. Each piece is made in my home in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts.
My beaded pieces are all one of a kind. Color inspiration is pulled from a combination of the pendant that is paired with the necklace and from colors found in nature. I try to take time each day to see how the colors around me blend and pair together.
My chainmaille on the other hand is customizable by both color and length. I use mainly aluminum that comes in a variety of anodized colors. Aluminum is a favorite of mine because it is so light weight and easy to care for.
I also accept custom orders so if you want a custom piece made, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to work with you.
How it’s Made
Made with stainless steel jump rings and aluminum scale "petals"
If you need to return an item or cancel an order:
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders