About this Product
Introducing our Vegetable Petal Pan Dividers, a stylish and practical solution to protect your valuable cookware from scratches, chips, and damages. A must have for any kitchen with limited space.
- What you will get: one set of three frying pan dividers. The set included a small, medium and a large dividers.
- Fabrics Used: 100% high quality cotton fabric is used to make these. Fabric has been pre-shrunk. Each has a layer of polyester batting between layer of the cotton fabric. This will help keep you pan in pristine condition and help cut down the noise of pans banging together. They have a pinked edges and a center quilted circle to hold all the layers together. The circle and outer edge is seen in a light green thread.
- Color: Light yellow background with vegetables of tomatoes lettuce, carrots, scallions, and olives. It also has the vegetable names on it.
- Size: These dividers will fit an 8, 10 and 12 inch frying pan. They measure 7 3/4, 9 1/2 and 11 1/2 inches respectfully.
- Care: Place in the washing machine on gentle, then air dry or tumble dry on low heat. They will be ready for reuse keeping your cookware protected for years to come.
Please allow for color variations from one electronic devices display to another. Colors may appear different in person than what you see on your screen.
Props in photos not included.
Questions? Please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my shop.
Meet the Maker
Welcome to SewFancybyJulie. I live in a small town in South Dakota, and have lived, with my husband for 25 years. After his discharge from the Air Force in 1975, we returned to our home state of Michigan. How did I get to South Dakota, he took a job transfer and here I am and loving it.
I have always sewn my own clothing, as well as, for my children and grandchildren. After retiring, I discovered machine embroidery. I love every minute of what I do. I do it to offer prospective buyers options they can't find in the big box stores.
I do items for the kitchen, pot holders, table runners, embroidered kitchen towels, and so much more. I am a one woman show. I do all the product making, product listing and mailing myself. It's a lot of work, but you never work a day in your life if you love what you do. I love what I do.
Please come by and take a look around, my shop is small for now and I plan on expanding my shop as time goes by.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help you.
How it’s Made
First I select the fabrics I'm going to use. I then pin the pattern to the fabrics and batting, and cut all three apart. Taking the three to the sewing machine I sew the petal pan protectors together.
The step is to mark the center quilted circle and sew that.
The final step is to take the pinking shears and pinks around the petals.
Viola! The pan protectors are finished.
I charge a bit higher price for custom orders. Contact me and we will discuss what you want on the order. I will send sample pictures (no more than 5) for your approval. Once approved, I will set of a custom listing and the order must be paid in full before I start your order. Please understand customization takes a little long to work with and get your order the way you want it.
SHIPPING: My shipping time is 3-4 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. This gives me time to get your order ready for shipping. I do my best to meet this schedule, and most times ship earlier. I ship USPS first class with tracking unless specified differently or you choose to use USPS Priority Mail. I have no control over packages once they are in the possession of shipping carrier. At this time, I only ship to the United States.
All sales are final. I do not accept return, exchanges, or cancellations. If there is a problem with your order, please contact me, so we can discuss the problem and come to an amicable solution. Please do not just return an item without contacting me, as there will not be any kind of refund. This also applies to packages marked "Return to Sender." If a refund is necessary, buyer will pay return shipping. Pictures will be required if there is damage and original packaging returned. I take a video of items as they go into the package before I ship. Not responsible for lost packages, you can add insurance to your order.
Due to different light setting the actual color may vary a bit from the pictures. I try to take accurate pictures, but some colors do not photograph well. I will note that in the descriptions, where necessary. You may always ask questions.
MESSAGES: I try to answer my messages withing a few hours. Depending on your time zone, it may not be until the next morning. Usually very early, I'm an early riser.